Forums
Anyone planning on going down to watch any of these annual events down at New Brighton this year?

Details are at: Rally

and: Sprint

Ive got an entry for the sprint, where I will be entering in the Nissan - entry number 51 smile
I will be going to watch the rally, love seeing the metros, monsterous cars.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Brighton Prom Rally and Trophy Sprint - 23/24 July - 20th Jun 2005 9:39am
I'll be going to watch cool
What day time you doing the sprint stuy?

Go Stuy Go Stuy smile
Scrutineering starts from 07:30, practise runs at 09:30 and timed runs from 13:30 smile
I'll be there for ya Stuy laugh

Haven't been down for a couple of years, always had something on frown
ill b round the corner but will try 2 get thur 4 a bit m8. i wanna c a 6r4 2. mmmm.
i have been every year since i can remember so as long as i can get it off work i will be going down
Too right am up for this - Perhaps make a little convoy down there?

What day/time would be be going?
iam going on the saturday and sunday. where does everyone normally watch as i normally watch it at the far end where the herpin is as its allways good to watch the car slide round the herpin, also the is a few crashes there.
I'll be going defo. Stu how did you get in?
Originally posted by tupac:
I'll be going defo. Stu how did you get in?
Need to be a member of a motorclub, Hold a national B competition Licence (Or greater), need a BS6658-85 Type A Helmet (Or better) and a flame resistant race suit smile

Then, you pays your £75 to enter, and your in smile
Got the race suit. raftl

How do you go about getting a licence and how much.

Still be coming down the to cheer you on.
would be running myself but wont have my license back in time frown ah well, roll on next year.

Good luck Stu
Just around the corner from our house. Yipee. We will be down there for most of the day on Saturday.
will be there stu always love to watch nice fast moters espacially the 6r4 metros an my mate is entered as well cya down there
I'll be there, watchin most of saturday, not sure about sunday yet!!
i neva miss it ill b there
right, i have got the weekend off, so iam defo going down now,
the ralling, some info,
Spectator charges are a very reasonable £5.00 per car or £3.00 per person on foot, spectators receive a full 16 page glossy colour programme, parking is adjacent to the stage with viewing of all of the stages and a running commentary at the most popular spectator areas.
just got to find out what time it starts on the saturday, are we going to meet up before we go and just meeting up down there?
Like dazza said are we getting a convoy going stumac is racing got to give him the cruisewirral support.

Who is up 4 it and were should we meet.
iam up for it, we could meet up in the b&q car park and then theres not to far to convoy.
right, the ralling on saturday starts at 8.30am and finishes at 6.00pm, £5 a car or £3 on foot, whos still up for this
Wont be going sat as i have a my footy prez day.

Going the sunday though anynews on were peps are meeting.
Originally posted by lawton:
right, the ralling on saturday starts at 8.30am and finishes at 6.00pm, £5 a car or £3 on foot, whos still up for this
That can't be right surely charging £3 if on foot? I can't see how they can charge for pedestrians.
thats what i thought, but thats what it says in the the globe,
its true that what they charge on the sat im goin with me dad as its a yearly routine, but if ya all go down sun to watch colin mcrae (stuy) ill b up for that
Right, who's going to the rally tomorrow or sunday ?

I am going about dinner time happy

Anyone else going down ?
Im going for lunchtime parking by perch rock about 1ish.

Matty.
And you really think your going t get parked anywhere near new brighton matey ??
Easy, Have done every year!

Matty.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral