Forums
Manchester Evening Cruise ||

Date : Sat 4th Feb
Time : 6:30 pm (Leaving at 6:45 pm)
Meeting Point : Brombrough Asda (Opp Mc D's)

[Linked Image]

Aggy is leading the way from the wirral, he will confirm details soon.

Could be a good one think

Who's going ????
im definately goin, sounds like a good night.
might go wait an see if more ppl are goin first, sounds like a gudden.
Civic boy is coming to in my car (not his cos his is in the garage) but we going to charnick richards convoy cos its miles nearer! cyas there
its a no from me cos of funds so not petrol. shame would of been good.
Come on guys, this sounds like it's going to be a good sized cruise. Most of the Manchester sites are atending, convoy from the midlands, cumbria, hopefuly north wales and hopefully you lot.

The only way the cruise scene is going to get the kick up the *rse that it needs is if we make the effort!
too right cavsri, im new to cruisin so itd b amazin to be part of a huuuuge cruisewirral convoy!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Convoy : 4th Feb 2006 : Manchester Evening Cruise II - 3rd Feb 2006 8:21pm
WIRRAL CONVOY DETAILS:

CONVOY LEADER: AGGY

MEET LOCATION: BROMBOROUGH ASDA OPPOSITE McDONALDS

LEAVING TIME: LEAVING ASDA AT 6:45 SO BE THERE FOR 6:30
I would but i ain't got my car!
how come you r leaving so early its only manchester
hi its chris with the bravo there are a few of us who mite go but we r all in work till 6 do u no where abouts it will be so we can follow up later thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Convoy : 4th Feb 2006 : Manchester Evening Cruise II - 4th Feb 2006 6:53pm
we are going to lymm services, we are leaving at 6:45 - 7 pm
the manchester cruise was amazin! apart from the fact that 4 of the cars in the convoy got left behind. we didnt get there till after 9 coz we got lost in manchester.
click here to jump to the reviews for this cruise guys and gals.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral