Forums
Posted By: PAZ Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 8th Jan 2004 11:40pm
Any peeps wanting to take part in some drag racing???

Santa Pod is running its first "RWYB" public track day of the year!

Track opens at 8.00 am and runs start at 10.00 am-5 pm.

It is recommended you arrive before 9:30am to ensure track-time,so arrive early to avoid disappointment!

Please note, track opening times are approximate and may be subject to track and weather conditions. The main dragstrip cannot be used in the wet.

Rules,regulations and prices can be found here!!
Santa Pod Rules, Regulations and Prices

I won`t be attending this one, but will be as the weather piks up!!

PAZ

VTR/WIRRAL
Posted By: Mark Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 9th Jan 2004 5:13pm
Looks great paz,
I think the weather is an issue for another month or so, but hey its gonna be the best time of the year to have a go, being quiet and all that.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 9th Jan 2004 5:25pm
Originally posted by PAZ:
[b]Any peeps wanting to take part in some drag racing???

PAZ

VTR/WIRRAL
[/b]
Does the pope wear a silly hat, LMBO.......

Scooby Probably attending this one as i need a true 1/4 mile run time......

Anyone else coming along for a laugh ??
*cough* n.y.c. 24th blackpool *cough*

just thought i'd remind you wink
i saw the date on the post and thought SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!

ive posted coz you've already confirmed a convoy
thats all tease

cheers
ross
Posted By: PAZ Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 9th Jan 2004 6:20pm
sorry, small typing error, it is the 25th Peeps!!!

PAZ

VTR/WIRRAL
Posted By: evo ad Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 10th Jan 2004 12:40am
I reckon ill be goin to this one laugh
im gonna come to this one hopefully. should be good xx :go:
Posted By: Scooby Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 10th Jan 2004 11:38pm
Doooohhh..... Scooby needs to switch his brain on before posting.

Its my Daughters Birthday that day, Oops..... Dont think i will be attending after all..

Unless, (Brain Storm) I could allways take her to Santa Pod for her Birthday, LMBO.......

Gona give this one a miss, however there are plenty others soon after peeps.........
Posted By: Mark Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 11th Jan 2004 3:19am
arrrrrr

I was looking forward to that...

Check the Calendar for future dates available!
Posted By: aceritz Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 11th Jan 2004 9:25am
i rekon scoob that you knew by some magical power that i would be running me saxo and paz would be running his. And you thought you would make up that your daughters birthday was then just soley to avoid dissapointment of your slow a$$ scoob being thrashed by a coulpe of saxo's, hey paz wot do you think

LMFBO
Posted By: Scooby Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 11th Jan 2004 12:04pm
Originally posted by aceritz:
i rekon scoob that you knew by some magical power that i would be running me saxo and paz would be running his. And you thought you would make up that your daughters birthday was then just soley to avoid dissapointment of your slow a$$ scoob being thrashed by a coulpe of saxo's, hey paz wot do you think

LMFBO
Sussed out eh, Hmmmmmm...... What excuse can i use next ??????

Still going to Blackpool though peeps......
Posted By: PAZ Re: Santa Pod "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung 25th JAN - 11th Jan 2004 1:55pm
Thats right, he didn`t want my exhaust fumes getting his nice white car all dirty!!!

cool cool cool

PAZ

VTR/WIRRAL
© Wirral-Wikiwirral