Forums
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
8pm Thursday 14th April 2005

=======================================
This week :-
thumbsup

[Linked Image]
i will be coming to the next meet as usual. will be a bit late dur to having to work but better late than never. cant wait to see every1 once again. see you all there guys and gals.
I will probably be there, I hope that nothing pops that will make me miss the meet.
i will b there this week missed out on the last meet c u all there
Right peeps i will see you all there with sally in tow also can't wait
see you all there hi
I'll be there again laugh

Been tweakin the settings on me ICE so definatly gonna be entering the sound off again tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 14th April 2005 - 9th Apr 2005 5:57pm
Ill be there smile

hehe meesh, I remember that cat ! raftl i loved it
i'll be there, i'll be enterin the sound off. It cud do with tweekin tho
Will see you all there as usual people!
ill be there as usual too laugh
Can't wait for this meet. As I missed the last one. I'm not working that night so I will defo be there.
i should be at the next meet. going to be entering the soundoff this time.
Might pop in but working til 7 so might just go the rock later on.
Should be there, though a maybe a little late, depends what time I get back from Coventry frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 14th April 2005 - 11th Apr 2005 1:10pm
i will be there car or no car..if i do have my ride i will be entering the sound off and will blow you all away ha raftl
I will be there have taken all my subs out so might enter the sound off for a laugh with my standard install raftl
i will be there, aint been out for a while so could do with it happy
i'm gonna try and come as i havent been for ages!!!
should b there not sure yet tho
I'll be there showing off my new mods that i'v done over the last 2 weeks.

***Offical Cruisewirral merchandise click here
We might have a Ferarri Turning up this week to.

The owner just needs to check his shifts.
Looks somthing like this one.
Or it might be the actual one?

[Linked Image]

:go: :go:
I got the week off so i should be there! smile
I will be there people!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 14th April 2005 - 11th Apr 2005 6:07pm
I speak on behalf of Colette, ' My bad ass will be there ' wink
Guess i had better show my ugly head also :go: :go:
ill be there smile
me gonna try even harder 2 come now a ferrari might b goin!!
Of course i'll be there.
Will try and be there tommorrow. haven't been for a few weeks with personal problems. Still without a new exhaust and waiting after nearly two months. Waiting for Peco to book me in to sort out problems with last exhaust. Old exhaust isn't as bad as I thought, it sailed through an MOT this week!
Il be there
Theres a Very Nice Mitsibushi FTO with just a few lovely Mod's fitted including a georgous cream leather trim is coming along.

This has a wicked Flamer Kit fitted. I seen it today and i was quite impresses i must say :cheers:
Am probably gonna miss this one frown I have just been given my new rota and Its not good!! Make sure you take some nice pics
I second what Scooby says about this FTO, its v nice and had a nicechat with the owner (Cant place a name to his face tho)

Lets say theres more to come with the FTO over next few weeks/months
i might be there but im struggling with the lift situation this time round
Working till late so cant make this one. Hope you all have fun.

Do any other meeets take place,? as my shifts rotate over 3 weeks and these meets are every 2 I can only make it every six weeks.

Cheers,
Paul
I second what Scooby says about this FTO, its v nice and had a nicechat with the owner (Cant place a name to his face tho)
His name is Craig
Paul, Think you live in the next road to me. I sometimes use your road to get to my house in NB.
Could be wrong...

Originally posted by paul:

Do any other meeets take place,? as my shifts rotate over 3 weeks and these meets are every 2 I can only make it every six weeks.

Cheers,
Paul
Originally posted by paul:

Cheers,
Paul
Just look out for convoys to various cruisers and events matey.
Unfortunately got to work tonight might catch you all later!
Sunshine all the way smile

Dont forget were taking orders for our tee shirts too.

Sounds like a top night in store once again. smile
still sunny here and i live next door to the meet lol wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 14th April 2005 - 14th Apr 2005 6:30pm
hehe cant wait tease
i carnt make this one but i intend to be down very soon lol thumbsup
ill defo be der!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 14th April 2005 - 14th Apr 2005 7:28pm
i'll be turning up to this one
sorry every1 i can't make it this wk. i should b at the next one though.have fun!!.
Topic Now Closed !!!

Click here To jump to the Cruise review topic........
© Wirral-Wikiwirral