Forums
Posted By: Scooby Memorial Cruise : Sunday 10th October 2004 - 4th Oct 2004 10:28pm
I have just received this e-mail about an event happening this coming Sunday, The e-mail is self explanatory. What do you guy's n Gal's think think

Hi
Just been looking at your site as its 1 my son visited b 4 he died of bone cancer in june..His nic was mikeyredtop. There is a meet being held on 10 oct at heaton park, manchester with convoys coming from glasgow,milton keynes and west yorkshire but to name a few. More info can be found on novaload or roybacer..All proceeds are going to the young oncology unit at christies hospital in manchester where he was treated.. I can put you in touch with 1 of the organisers if u wish and then u can consider putting it on your event calender...(but be qiuck,only 1 week left)... Thanks..mary
Posted By: Scooby Re: Memorial Cruise : Sunday 10th October 2004 - 4th Oct 2004 10:28pm
I for one is all a little skint after the camping weekend happy
yeah i'd be up 4 it.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Memorial Cruise : Sunday 10th October 2004 - 5th Oct 2004 12:11pm
i would love to go but kinda skint, got a few things for my car in the pipeline otherwise i'd be there
Posted By: Chris16v Re: Memorial Cruise : Sunday 10th October 2004 - 7th Oct 2004 3:35pm
Hi,

I am Chris from Novaload, one of the people that has been organising this event, I have just had confirmation from Tom Mallen, the staff writer at Revs magazine that they will be attending on sunday. I hope some of you can make it and support us for this. Look forward to seeing some of you on sunday

Chris
© Wirral-Wikiwirral