Forums
Posted By: smudgette getting rid of police - 14th Jan 2004 11:26am
Rite im gunna make a suggestion here, some people may not like it others my already know of other sites doing the same thing, but why not get intouch with a land owner, within the liverpool/ wirral area, and then each car could pay a suppliment to keep the land well cared for and maintained to a standard.

this will then keep police off ya backs, cos you are paying a suppliment to the owner of the site to meet up or have cruises on there land. And it gives you a propper definate place to meet up!

Hope that makes sense!
Posted By: PAZ Re: getting rid of police - 14th Jan 2004 6:16pm
This is allready in action, check this out.

Private Land For Weekly Meeting

This will fill you in a little.
Posted By: Scooby Re: getting rid of police - 14th Jan 2004 7:34pm
Originally posted by smudgette:
Rite im gunna make a suggestion here, some people may not like it others my already know of other sites doing the same thing, but why not get intouch with a land owner, within the liverpool/ wirral area, and then each car could pay a suppliment to keep the land well cared for and maintained to a standard.

this will then keep police off ya backs, cos you are paying a suppliment to the owner of the site to meet up or have cruises on there land. And it gives you a propper definate place to meet up!

Hope that makes sense!
Great thinking, i like your attitude towards the meetings, as Paz Paz The potatoe man has already stated we are attempling to arrange this, its allot harder than it sounds though. Keep up the good idea's though
© Wirral-Wikiwirral