Forums
Posted By: SL1D3R Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 28th Oct 2005 11:57pm
what can i say, was a good turn out suppose guess they raised a fair bit of money was a right trek to altringham, not bad though lots of cars we'd prob never normally have seen, aggy found another ibiza in green 1.8 gti though think he was atad jealous, hope everyone got home ok was a bit confusing gettin out of that place again!
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 29th Oct 2005 1:18am
wasnt that confusin aslong as gary wasnt in the front! haha! u'll never learn! was a gd night though considerin!
Posted By: jccars Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 29th Oct 2005 4:09am
yeah wasnt to bad wasnt far for me to go laugh went the night before too as its the local thursdays meet and the other 2 car park's are also full with cars tonight wasnt to bad altho found myself leaving around 9:45
im a bit gutted i couldnt go to this as i think breast cancer is a very worthy charity and would have liked to support them, i had to work till late unfortunately, hopefully there will be another one that i will be able to attend.
made up to hear that it was a good turnout and hopefully there has been a fair bit of money raised for the charity.
well done to the organisers for organising such an event, glad you all had a good time too happy
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 29th Oct 2005 10:54am
yer it was a good turn and a good vibe in the air had a good turn out sum nice cars there trip up there was good apart from a truck not movin 2 let me in on the m/way smack i got lost on the back due 2 me takin the wrong turnin it was a good turn out 4 cruise wirral members aswell. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 29th Oct 2005 11:32am
Wasn't too bad, the convoy on the way there got quickly jibbed off, so me, darren, gary an tony managed to get there 30 mins before it raftl

Turn out was smaller than expected, but was still an interesting night cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 29th Oct 2005 6:01pm
was a decent night like...kinda got totaly lost on the way home..got to see that lime green ibiza there which i saw at nationals... laugh
Posted By: caz Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 29th Oct 2005 6:24pm
any one got any photos of the meet please
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 30th Oct 2005 3:17pm
Wasnt a bad night, Could of been better.

If you followed me you could of been home 20-30 mins early, THANKS FOR TRUSTING ME ADAM, to get you back to the rock.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 5:05pm
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MisterAdam:
[qb] Wasn't too bad, the convoy on the way there got quickly jibbed off, so me, darren, gary an tony managed to get there 30 mins before it :go: :go: :go:
Posted By: Gary Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 7:41pm
i just didnt wana go to some unknown lads house in altringham to be honest (yeah cus i might feel safe doing that)

just wanted to get there and have a good night which i did
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 8:27pm
Eh Gary, are drives back from cruises and events are always quality. Good cruise!! thumbsup
Posted By: Gary Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 8:29pm
well when there led by me thats always the case mate lol
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 10:12pm
daz and gary, were you too going slow on the way home cos u didnt think i would keep up? ;P
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 10:12pm
Originally posted by Gary:
i just didnt wana go to some unknown lads house in altringham to be honest (yeah cus i might feel safe doing that)
first ive heard of that!! eeeek glad we jibbed it off then hehehehehehe
Posted By: Gary Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 10:42pm
Originally posted by SL1D3R:
daz and gary, were you too going slow on the way home cos u didnt think i would keep up? ;P
no mate i just dont rush or go fast if i dont have to

or unless someone wants a race lol
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 1st Nov 2005 10:51pm
oh ok furry muff then tease
Posted By: linsy Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 12:38pm
Originally posted by Vicky:
Originally posted by Gary:
[b] i just didnt wana go to some unknown lads house in altringham to be honest (yeah cus i might feel safe doing that)
first ive heard of that!! eeeek glad we jibbed it off then hehehehehehe [/b]

We didnt go to nobodys house thats why that would have been the first you heard of it smile eek :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 1:32pm
where did you get that from the gary? bananaman! laugh

You did take a mission though didnt you. We went the easy way smile
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 2:08pm
The convoy, Sat in Tesco car park while The Leaders! went and picked up their mate.
Posted By: linsy Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 2:40pm
well you could of gone with the others and we did explain to steph and aggy we were making a stop. to be honest we only asked steph n aggy if they were goin anyways so other people who followed could do what they want
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 2:47pm
Take it easy, i was only sayin why we were late!
Posted By: Nicki C Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 6:16pm
i had an ok time cept for the drive there that was borin
Posted By: Gary Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 6:23pm
see i knew sumat about someones house was happenin lol
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review: 28th October Breast cancer Cruise - 2nd Nov 2005 10:17pm
Originally posted by linsy:
we only asked steph n aggy if they were goin
So if you only asked them way did you post this on BHC

[quote="speedqueen"]

There are a few of us going along to this tomorrow night, its a good cause and would be good if we could get some more people. I know it may be short notice for some of you that have not allready hearde about this.

We are leaving the Eastham Little Chef 7:00 pm tomorrow night, add your name if you want to come along.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral