Pitures are now in the gallery Click Me happy

Enjoy laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 2:29am
I enjoyed tonight.
Was really really cold though!
Nice to meet some members I haven't really got to know very well happy
"Whats the retail on one of those?" Haha Stuey laughed at me when I asked him that in bromborough! OMG BOY THAT CAR IS GORGEOUS! smile
Another gorgeous car is MisterAdams (VOTE FOR HIM IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!)
See most of you tomorrow!!
Vicky xxx
Posted By: Waddi Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 2:36am
I wish I could have attended, what time did everyone stay till? I HATE WORKING SHIFTS!!
Posted By: Mark Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 4:35am
Top Night, :go: :go:
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 10:30am
Originally posted by Vicky:

"Whats the retail on one of those?" Haha Stuey laughed at me when I asked him that in bromborough! OMG BOY THAT CAR IS GORGEOUS! smile
Lol, should have raced for "slips" laugh
Posted By: saz2004 Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 11:30am
sorry couldnt make it last nite but was good to speak to a few of ya on the phone!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 1:36pm
Good laugh last night. Crevis, was good to get talkin mate. Daz106, I'm lovin those reverse lights!

See you all tonight! happy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 2:15pm
Great night got a bit of conversation going with a few people i aint had chance to talk to properly. Joe i want your bonnet its sweet. tanks everyone for the comments on the boot. aggy your system is sooooo loud , LOL. great to catch up.

Thanks tony mk2 ( you know what for) and dave the rave. see ya all tonight
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 2:28pm
think think in case your wondering why he is thanking me i had to give him a jump start as he flatten his battery leavin his lights on smack smack

great night will post more later
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 5:48pm
well i turned up a bit late, but betta late than neva. great nite caught up with a few peeps i aint seen in a while. good to c ya alll
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 7:11pm
great meet last night when i was off my leash that was !
Posted By: Dazza Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 7:16pm
Yeah good nite all - I was trying to gain Votes as you all know. Thanx to my Kinky for wearing the T-shirt (Your a little star!) Oh and StuyMac for bringin the vents even tho I 4got 2 ask him! Oh and the guy with the Red BMW as he said my motor sounded sweet - Soz dont know your name or speak 2 ya chat much
Posted By: spinking Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 12th Nov 2004 10:38pm
Yep yet another top night got talking to a couple more peps. dave the rave sweet car great sound and shifts too. Maverick nice car cheers for making me and my mate feel welcome look forward to the nextmeet hope you all have a good party sorry i carnt be there.
Posted By: dave the rave Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 13th Nov 2004 1:45am
another top night had, thanks tony for the hot choc , tupac nice motor mate not bad your self wink andy ,tony wot can i say but didnt we have fun on the way home (you know wot am sayin ) tony you had me off from the lights
Posted By: Crevis Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 13th Nov 2004 5:57pm
this was a good meet
had a good banter with people
looking forward to seeing the jeep jimbo
and the rest stubbzys kit
cant wait for the next one
Posted By: corsasportjay Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 13th Nov 2004 8:21pm
Was a good night it was my first meet in my own car i came in my new peugeot 306 was gud!!!!
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 14th Nov 2004 6:59pm
Got there a little late, but was still there most of the night, enjoyed meself it was a great laugh. Everyone talking about the wild night that was gonna follow, never seen so many people lucking forward to a night out. Everyones cars looking as awsome as ever and nice to see all the newbies fitting in well joining in with the banter.

See you all at the next one.
Posted By: maverick Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 15th Nov 2004 3:40pm
Great meet as always. Nice to see the new faces there, and of course all the regular people.

Started off quite, but so picked up. Nice see the modding coming along on some cars, and what is going to be done on others. Great to hear everyone talking about going to the party on friday, should be a good turn out.

All in all a top night, Can't wait for the next one, Lets keep it getting better and better.
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: 11th November Local Meet Review - 15th Nov 2004 4:59pm
Well what can i say peeps this was another great meet we had these meets just keep geeting better all the time, it was great to speak to so many newbies as well only cause they wanted a hot choccy :cheers:
Tony

[b]Pitures are now in the gallery Click Me happy

[/b]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral