Forums
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 18th Jun 2005 8:09pm
[Linked Image]

Sunday 19th June 2005 MUK 2 Review.

=================================================

• how was the convoys there and back?
  • how many cars were there?
  • which car stood out from the rest?
  • what were the best bits?
  • who had the best clubstand?

Tell us all how much you enjoyed yourselves, and rub it in for those who missed out. :go: :go:
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 19th Jun 2005 11:51am
goddam it!

Sorry I didnt make the convoy guys n gals

Only woke up about 30mins ago frown

Hope it went well! happy
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 19th Jun 2005 12:24pm
i did not go coz i did not get up until late hope it was go
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 19th Jun 2005 3:50pm
i didnt go either hope the rain didnt spoil the afternoon
Posted By: net Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 19th Jun 2005 4:52pm
i was workin sorry
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 19th Jun 2005 5:33pm
Well, where does one start.....

We had a clubstand booked for 10 - 15 Cars for this event, We only had 4 Members turn up for the Convoy thumbsup

Got off to a slow start but soon filled up with allot of cars i have never seen before, a nice refreshing change.

They had live DJ with music blasting all over the place, a Mobile Rolling Road, Sound Off amongst allot of other things going on.

Thanks to The B*tch for the Modelling, Cruisewirral getting there name out there and loads n Loads of people asking her to pose on there cars, Made allot of young lads very very happy...

Quite a few smallish club-stands turned up but no-one really stole the swow to be honest.

The weather was so so so so hot and merky it was Un-Bearable to be honest, we set off in the afternoon as the sky turned Black, you just knew it was about to throw it down big time. The weather was kind on the way back until we hit the Wirral, Visability down to Zero on the M53, Never seen rain like it for years N Years, Massive puddles everywhere. Managed to soak a few people driving through brombrough but not on purpose, just didnt see them walking on the pavement due to the heavy rain. (Honestly)

All in all a bad start to the day but it just got better and better and finished off being a top top day.

Big Big thanks to the organisers of MUK2 and to the members who did manage to turn up for the convoy, for those who didnt turn up, well you missed out on a great day.

Pictures will be in the gallery tomorrow hopefully.
Posted By: muncher Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 19th Jun 2005 7:16pm
it was a cracking event, saw a few of your lot there, a few nice cars i saw in your group.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 20th Jun 2005 1:24am
Look's like the majority of this topic will be "Sorry's" etc from the members who didn't go..!

Originally posted by Scooby:

Well, where does one start.....

We had a clubstand booked for 10 - 15 Cars for this event, We only had 4 Members turn up for the Convoy
That'l teach ya to book in advance! tease JOKE!
raftl Ooops! smack

Shame that you booked it and the people didnt go...at least you didnt have to fork out money to book

Glad you had a laugh anyway the 4 People that went!
Posted By: Mark Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 20th Jun 2005 1:39am
Big thanks to Scooby and Maverick for the Excellent Pictures smile

175 Pictures :go: :go:
Posted By: scoop Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 20th Jun 2005 11:46am
Some cool cars in them pics. Corsa with a blened boot.MMmmmmm. Few performance fords which were tasty and then the pimpin lo' rider

Weel done guys for the pics
Posted By: fly_by_GTI Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 20th Jun 2005 5:47pm
Ello All!

Big thanks to all who turned up, really wanted to catch up with you lot, will hopefully make it down your way to say hi sometime in the near future, if you fancy posting up details of your meet, would appreciate it! smile

Thanks again! smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 20th Jun 2005 9:53pm
I didnt go either sorry!

Pics look great! x

:go:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That my friends... is the most sexiest Evo I have EVER seen!!!
Posted By: spinking Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 21st Jun 2005 11:12am
Couldnt go to this as i was in work till 8pm shame. Whens the nextone?
Posted By: maverick Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 24th Jun 2005 11:31pm
The day started at 9am at the convoy meeting point. We started off for MUK2 with only 4 cars from cw. The convoy was alright. But as we neared preston, we had a corsa from another area join us. We got to MUK, now with a group of five.

We parked up and set up the banner that we had. Then after a bit we took a walk round. Some really nice cars and the set was not bad, but there was not a big amount of cars, there was live music which seemed a good idea, but did not give the best of atmosphere. The meet was good, good idea was having a mobile rolling road. Also tried to have a trade area, but only had 2 stands.

We left the meet about 3pm, just as the weather looked like it was going to change. On the trip home the weather did change for the bad. Just as we where coming up to the m53, the heavens opened. The rain was so bad you ciuld not see 10ft infront of the car. Typical english weather. But all in all a good day out.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 25th Jun 2005 11:12am
Originally posted by tupac:
Whens the nextone?
Next year mate, MUK 3 smack
Posted By: punto_joe Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 25th Jun 2005 12:22pm
Who got top spl test??
i got 146.4 db

it was a good day, very very hot and lots of cars. i was with rude2cuz and some of lc was a good laugh and an enjoyable day
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Review: MUK 2 Sunday 19th June 2005 - 28th Jun 2005 9:06pm
well, it was an early start, we got to the convoy meeting place only to find out we had 4 cars when there was a clubstand booked for 10-15 cars, i blame devvo for having a bbq and getting everyone drunk the night before lol.

anyway we set off, the weather looked like it was going to be kind to us once again.

the convoy went smoothly and it was easy to keep up with everyone with it being small,
a modded corsa joined our convoy on the M6 so we decided to put him on the Cruisewirral clubstand with us. he was a nice chap with his girlfriend and another mate.

[Linked Image]

when we got to the collage it was quite empty, the music was blairing out of all the big speakers dotted all over the place, there was a live DJ, travelling rolling road, sound off,and not to forget the ICE CREAM van. it was such a hot day i must have eaten about 5 ice creams to keep me cool.

[Linked Image]

there was plenty to do and see, loads of other clubs were there.

i got to catch up with a few friends from other websites and clubs.

[Linked Image]

miss kerry, your pink car looks gorgeous hun.

loads of people asked me to pose for photos on their cars too. it was great.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

we had a good walk around and saw loads of new cars that ive never seen before, it was a nice refreshing change really. there must have been hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of cars and modifications at the show, amazing!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

we managed to get round and see everything and pack up just before the clouds decided to turn black. we set off just in time for it to start to pour down. i have never seen rain like it before. i just followed scoobys back lights home as that was all i could see, it was quite scary.

all in all we had a great day and at least the weather held out till we got in our cars.

thank you to tony 220, tasha, mav, scooby and shelby for coming along and making it such an enjoyable day.

roll on MUK 3!

see you all at the next one.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral