Forums
Posted By: Scooby Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 1:20am
Cruise North Wales jan 8th 2005 Reviews

[Linked Image]

<b>Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me :go: :go:
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 10:18am
Nice turn out for the cruise - loads to look at all night, and an interesting convoy there with Plod trying to join in wink

PS, Ive only just defrosted smack
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 1:08pm
Originally posted by StuyMac:
PS, Ive only just defrosted smack
Lol, me too. What a cruise! Like stuy said loads to look at, coulda walked round there all night and not seen everything. The flamer show in front of the cw row was pretty good. Still no car to match scoobys awesome flames eek cool
Gutted I couldn't bring the jeep but still had a really good time, great start to the cruising year smile
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 1:51pm
Originally posted by Saint:
Just wanted to say after a big success for me an liam for bringing CNW back in style i just

want to say thanks to everyone that came along cause without your support it wouldnt ave

happened!

Great to be back specially after the support given last night filling up the location and

then some....

Was good night, plenty of cars little bit of action.... cheers DC ppl sorry but i know its

gotta be you lot seeing smoke coming from where Mick P was parked lmao tease

Special thanks to those who helped out big style...
[b]Convoy Leaders -
thanks for getting everyone there hopefully not many got lost!

Scott,Ren,CTRJayne,Dafs,Mackers,Scooby,Merv,Radlam,Mick,PrestonConvoy(sorry dont know who did this one),Urbanmenace, and any other convoys that came down!

And thanks on the night to my Event Marshalls lol (you had to be there when security came out)

Eddie,Japmetal,Kyle,IcedCar & EmyLou

And Thank GOD for no Rain till i got home, although some heat would ave been nice wink

Special Award For Long Distance Travelers Goes To CTRjayne & Honda Power and whoever else came from CruiseWestCumbria!! Fair trek but glad it didnt dissapoint!

Lots of Love Saint & Liam lol :lol:

If any people who took pics dont mind me having em to put on CNW Gallery as a big collection

then drop me an email on saint@TerrorSk8in.co.uk or PM me. [/b]
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 2:02pm
Cruise Wirrals Own Flamer Show happy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 2:12pm
Guutttedd!!!! i just drank beer at my nans house with family that i aint seen for a year! cudnt get out of it. just lukd at pikkys and i wish i were ther!! cw flame show. ITS TURNIN INTO FLAME ACADEMY! (bad joke i no)

boo hoo im upset!

P.S Did u c That red five!!!!! give me a pack o Kleenex!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 2:26pm
Cant believe i went home smack
Posted By: makin Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 3:38pm
wot a turnout it was a verey good night peeps but it was to cold hope there is an other event like this one
great night thanks to every one who came along i really enjoyed even though it went really fast, time just seemed to zoom.

cruise wirral seemed to gather a large crowd with the flames, and or course the great standard of cars.

shame some members didnt make it though, had a fun little convoy on the way home aswell with a couple of close calls lmao
was a quality night for my first meet wif u guys. sorry i didnt really talk 2many peeps, it was fkin freezin and am ded shy like that, hard 2 jus walk up 2 ppl n start chattin! lol! thanx to scooby and webby for bein very welcomin happy
see you all agen soon and hopefully i'll speak 2 a few more of yas! cheers for a good night and what a cool cruise!
Flame heaven!!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 5:36pm
proper bo i tell thee, shame a few peeps went home or couldnt make it as it was a good start to 2005
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 6:29pm
very good night good to see some of you again. lets hope there is more of them!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 7:04pm
Superb night!

Had a great time and enjoyed looking at some spot on cars!

Big well in to Sainty boyo & Liam for gettin CNW back in style!

Convoy there was a bit mad trying to find out who knew where they where goin and who didnt lol

and as most found out on the way home, the engine maybe sounding unhealthy, but theres life left in her yet! lmao

Nice one for all who attended and made it such a great night!
Posted By: John WRX Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 7:15pm
Aye mint night, roll on the next one smile
Posted By: Crevis Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 8:48pm
a realy good night. lots of great cars
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 9th Jan 2005 9:27pm
Brilliant meet happy
Posted By: John WRX Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 10th Jan 2005 1:11am
Owen,

Cant help it mate, it does them on its own, hope your bumper aint too char grilled wink lol
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 10th Jan 2005 1:35am
What a great night, :go: :go:
What a great night after finally arriving. Absolute brilliant turn out from cw even with the terrible weather, great convoy to st davids were I was well shocked at the number of cars and convoys, knew it was gonna be reall hard everyone getting there ok, with turn oiffs and the filth around but all in all I finally got there leading a smaal group who got me lost in the 1st place.

Got there and wow a great number of cars turned out for cnw once again, was shocked considering the weather and the fact cnw has only recently come back. Some absolute lovely cars around and great too see a few faces I knew. Some nice totty around I must say too. Loads of flamers there, all lookin great espicially the cw's lot. Few photographers going around aswell nearly lookin as perfossional as webo but not quite, anyone kno if there were any mag's there?

Convoy home was a real cool down for me as I just relaxed chatting to me passengers about allsorts before realising i'd better catch up too the convoy. After passing a few other convoys which looked great I finally caught p, just about.

Great night too start the year, can't wait for things too come.
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 10th Jan 2005 12:10pm
What a wicked had by all last night i think,
A 30 car convoy from cruisewirral to add to the numbers, this was a top view from the top of the convoy.

Great to see everyone really happy and enjoying themselves as it
was a really really cold night for our fair weather cruisers.
Cruisewirral cars looked great,
The flaming shows by Scooby, Gadget and JohnWRX were great for what i saw of them and as always scooby kept me warm with his flamer.
You wont believe it but took the chill out of the air.

Great to see new faces joining the convoy’s as all are welcome and enjoyed the night.
Some really nice cars on show,

The conyoy up there was great and also the police were on top form on the way up there as i had a pull because of my strobe brake light was asked to switch it off frown but the officer was freat with me i switched it off and i was on my way soon to catch back up with the convoy.

This was a first great meet for 2005 for cruisewirral and it was great can't wait for the next one, Well in Saint and Liam top job
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 10th Jan 2005 1:07pm
was a great night, was good to catch up wiv ppl from cw and old friends from by me. was lovin all the flamer shows (scooby u showed that skyline how its done hun!) lol
was some sweet cars there, had a good walk round to have a look!

whoever didnt come missed a great night!!!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 10th Jan 2005 1:41pm
top quality night really enjoyed it. some class cars. cant wait for the next one. well organised by saint.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 10th Jan 2005 2:34pm
great night smile

well done to saint for organising another cracker smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 10th Jan 2005 8:11pm
glad to see me old pal tony was there too keeping us all warm with the hot drinks, nice one matey, p.s. any chance of a discount.
Posted By: sted Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 11th Jan 2005 12:04pm
ya wat a great nite cant wait till the next one thx to all how i got a lift off happy

also same as sanchez thx tony !!!!
cant wait till the next one !!!
Posted By: RandomGuy Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 11th Jan 2005 12:42pm
eh up guys. what a cruise it was eh....

had a top time, enjoyed flaming with the best!! wink

was put to sleep by the white scoobie though, lol truely an amazing car!! well into it!!!

keep up the good work guys!!!

Ant
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 11th Jan 2005 1:11pm
Ahaaa, so your the fella who pulled up and joined the flame show

Love ya car mate!

Give us the rundown on the spec and ya mods in the modified car section happy
Posted By: animal Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 11th Jan 2005 1:31pm
i had such a great nite
soz i didnt say hi to most of you, i went down with some nwmcc and kroozin lot i was up th@ way!
hope to see yall @ the next 1 tho!
Posted By: scoop Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 11th Jan 2005 2:32pm
Late to post i know but ill just say i had a gr8 time and absolutely loved the flames. Got some incredible pics to post when i get back up to jockland and ive made a comp video of the flamershow which i shall somehow get hosted.Cant wait to do it again
Posted By: RandomGuy Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 11th Jan 2005 2:55pm
yeah was awesome!!!!!

next time i see y'all lined up and boost it up to you and join ya if you dont mind???

meesh, i'll go put my spec list up now wink
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 11th Jan 2005 6:17pm
Bring it on matey, carnt wait......

Click here to see the TV Clip from "Revved Up" of my Scooby Flamin Big Time......

Click here to see my Scooby flamin at Night........

Winner of the Modified Nationals Flame Competition 2004

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Be great to meat up with you mate and have a showdown happy
Posted By: maverick Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 12th Jan 2005 12:58am
Top night, top cruise. A great one to start the cruisewirral away tour.. Glad to see everyone join in on the cruise there. Great turn-out for cruisewirral.

Convoy to the first meet was short but good, the turn-out of other convoys at this point was BIG!!.
Then off for a big convoy the the main meet point. What a sight to all the cars there, cars with the smallest mod to fully done up cars, great sight. Had a walk round to all the car I could, some really nice cars there, then abck to where we where parked, had hot drink off tony, then the flamer show started. That was great to watch, brought a big crowd over. Then off for convoy home.

Great night, deffo one to put in the diary for next time. A great start to the year.....
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 13th Jan 2005 1:14am
[Linked Image]

omg omg omg omg
Posted By: Carla Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 13th Jan 2005 3:11pm
Really good night!! enjoyed it!!! nice to see some people i aint seen for a while too!!

flamers looking awesome now scooby!!!
Posted By: AL Re: Review : jan 8th : CruiseNorthWales - 2005 - 13th Jan 2005 5:06pm
Top cruise to start the new year, massive convoy from us, with a couple of new faces tried to say hello to everyone sorry if I didnt get round to you! Lets hope teh convoys keep getting bigger and better for CW in 2005!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral