Forums
Well what can i say it was a great night as always with loads of sweet motors there.
the convoy there on the motorway 40mph was great and fun too.
When we arrived not many people were there we were sort of the first to get there and then all of a sudden they came from all directions and the cars were mint and they were great, Top flamer show by scooby also and a MK2 Golf with a flamer kit as well, that looked well sweet :cheers: for a great night
Pictures Are now in the Gallery Click Me

:go: :go:
<b>Cruisewirral done it again, Huge convoy turning up to run to Merseycruise Mayhem 2....

Off to a great start with Paz leading approx 10 cars towards Chester :cheers:
also the car that blew scooby at santa pod was there too...........
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

poor scoobys face when he saw this sorry doh he was told that this car had died smack
nice pics there guys glad yas enjoyed it
nice to see you there again
i hope you'll be there when i organise number 3 for spring 05
i will be there as the last two events have been great its a credit to you matey well done
Kerr showing his stuff :

[Linked Image]
what a night. cant wait for nexy year cruise when ill have my own car, instead of my mums car. loved the yellow fiat punto gt turbo. so many nice cars there it was hard to pick a favorite. roll on next years cruise
Just watched the Mersey Mayhem 2 video,

its sweet, i do a walk by, lol

check out sccobys flames. Click Me
wow what i night bit cold. the night just got better and better the cars where great, liked the zafira on 19" (i think). shame my car wasnt up to scratch. cant wait for the next one. might meet some of the MC crew finally.
Posted By: joe Re: Review : Merseycruise Mayhem 2. 13th november 2004 - 15th Nov 2004 12:02pm
gutted i missed this one looked a great nite and some nice clios there
Originally posted by WebMaster:
Just watched the Mersey Mayhem 2 video,

its sweet, i do a walk by, lol

check out scoobys flames. Click Me
this is great footage of the night peeps best part foe me was seeing the MK2 Golf go up against scooby for the flamer show both cars looked sweet :go: :go:
what tune is that in the background of that clip, very good clip by the way
What a evening that was. Great to see another successful merseycruise, well done. Some lovely motors there. Great turn out from cw too well in people, 1st group there too.

Really good video that mate, I like it.

Good to see magazine presense too and can't wait to see it in the mag's.
Looks like a great nite - I went to the last MM and it was great. The Video is sweet and am lovin the Esc Cossie's that were there - Especially Jack with the pink one!

Sorry I couldnt attend I was @ party with Kinky otherwise you guys know me I would of been there - Gutted I missed it but oh well!

Song from Video is
Ruff Ryders - Ride or die
cheers mate
Mersey mayhem was great. Nice to see all the cars there, The ones from CW and all the other cruise sites. Gives a good look to cruising. Some really nice cars there, Some of the top cars there where from Cw. Convoy to the meet was great, nice to see the big turn-out. some new faces joined us aswell which is good to see. All in all a top night, and defo one to go to next time...
Well what can I say quality night some amazing cars there inparticular the Evo Extreme and teh cosworths. Had a top convoy there cheers for the lift Broomy. Cant wait for the next one!
Originally posted by daz106:
MerseyCruise Mayhem 2 was a great success with loads of cars, birds and mags taking pictures including Revs magazine - we should be in the March 2005 isuue!
Merseycruise Mayhem 3 will be organised for Spring/Summer next year and Fast Car have already stated they will definitely be there to give us an 'X-Rated Feature'!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral