Forums
Posted By: Mark 25th November Local Meet Review - 25th Nov 2004 11:31pm
What a great night once again laugh

Will post more soon :go: :go:
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 2:57am
Well what can i say to the first meet of the second years in the running for cruisewirral? Well: I arrived at the meet location to find quite a few of or members already there having a great banter as usual and i ran a 7 car convoy to the meet which i thought was great and in the convoy were too new members Golfvr and Neon-o welcome to the family guys the convoy went great, finaly got to the meet and had great banter to some more newbie's Tupac and friend sorry didn't get the name,stuy finaly got to meet you,Neon-0 pleased to meet you, sorry can't remember all the names but it was great to finaly meet you all again, sted glad your getting better dude also glad to see you out and about,john in the scooby glad to see you made it dude! rhys&kate nice to see you both again and i like your install dude keep up the good work,chris funnny as hell as usaual great to see you,sanchez check it dude keep it real nice to see you again,webby happy as ever taking photo's and doin a great job, scooby&kim,rocco,aggy,maverick,meesh,saz,evo,net,broomy,puntorobbie,golfy,sally,ade,jamie,daz106,lotousdave,paz,corsa john,dazza,kinky,dilbert,coryn,richie&kay,joe,GTi180,dad,jimbo4x4.sorry if i have missed anyone out as i have a brain like a sieve when it comes to remembering names.
Anyway top location admin you pulled a goodin there tonight great to see the guys getting there cw garments and i think were starting another run so peeps those of you that missed out this time can come and see me at anytime to get your order forms.
Our meets just keep getting better each and every time with more sweet motors and more new members our family community just keeps on growing i can't wait for the next meet bring it on guys.
See you all at the next meet but till then take it easy and take care of yourselfs

Regards
TonyMK2

[Linked Image]

ANOTHER GREAT SUCCESFUL MEET HAD BY ALL I THINK WELL DONE CRUISEWIRRAL THE FIRST MEET OF THE SECOND YEAR WENT GREAT SEE YOU ALL SOOOOOOON!!!

Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me
Posted By: spinking Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 8:20am
Yet another topnight how many cars were there most i have seen. Got talking to a few more new faces. There were some sweet cars there and i even got to see my first flamer show now i see what all the fuse is about must bring the marsh mellows nextime. stayed late this time and got moaned at by the misses (tony mk2 your advice didnt work the sofa was nice to sleep on LOL) but its all worth it whan you have a good night see you all nextime. happy
Posted By: Rocco Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 9:52am
Great meet everyone, got around to speaking to most people i think :cheers:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 9:58am
Great meet every1 nice to catch up aint been for a while!! Had a comedy session at the end which was just halarious!! Nice to see some newbies there! See yall soon.

G-Diddy
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 10:19am
Top meet!

Nice to chat to some new people and put some more names to faces smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 10:40am
Top top nite. got to say to a few new faces and some i just aint said hi to yet. thanks to tony for the hot choccy (dazza you owe me). Was impressed with the turnout and the local chavs aint that bad really. Net and sanchez comidy duo. (screwdrivers all around). Neon-O, hardcore man first meet and stayed til the end. joe car looking nice as ever. that lotus was sweet man (superdavelotus). subaru steve nice car funny registration, LOL. Everyone else nice to see ya to see ya nice.
Posted By: golfvr Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 10:43am
hey hey,
Enjoyed the meet,welcoming rececption from Tony.

Some very sweet cars.

and someone played a blinder organising the weather smile

See ya all soon again

Paul
(red passat on 19's)
Posted By: Neon-O Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 12:37pm
My first meet with Cruise Wirral and i gotta say it was a great time.

Thanks to Tony for meeting me and a few others earlier.
And cheers to the few lads that kept me chattin down at the Rock later on ... daz106, Dazza and Rocco from what i can recall happy

Brilliant time guys and hope to do it again soon.
Posted By: sally Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 1:02pm
Hi, :go:
Posted By: Mark Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 5:29pm
What a great night by all happy

Nice to see the new garments fitting lol

Broomy & Saz corr your just so sexy lol..

Great cars as always,
Nice to see so many new faces and welcome,
i dont think i met you golfvr? Next time.

Great banter an with everyone, in between running around taking pictures.

Nice chatting to you Superdavelotus and stuy,
Lovely cars.. Great night by all.

Thanks everyone who came it was a Top Night agreed by all.

See yu at the next one happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 6:44pm
Hiya People tease

What another great night! Great turn out happy More people turned up than I expected, even the local Chavs! smack

Anyway, cant wait for the next one! Cya soon Boys and Girlies

Luv Lau xxx
Posted By: learner Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 7:00pm
hey, ye it was a good meet, expect for my dropping the coke in rhys car, SORRY, u love me really sorry

ye had a good chance to speak to lau, saz and joe. ye had a laugh.

anyone see you peeps proabably on tuesday or even b4 if ur down the rock.

anyway take care love katexxx
Posted By: maverick Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 7:31pm
Well, what a great meet. Nice to see all the regulars ( some missing thou , and great to see all the new faces there. Good location, great meet and atmosphere, great to see CW getting better and better, bigger and bigger. Nice chatting to subaru steve and everyone else. Looked like everyone enjoyed the meet. All in all a top night. Best part is great first meet of Cw's second year....
:go: :go:
Posted By: Dazza Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 7:50pm
Yeah good nite asusual apart from all the Chav familt that showed up (No Tony220 not you, where was ya?) Very well light location - That made the pics turn out great except my s'cort was dirty as a mofo. Thanx 2 those that made it what it was and hi to tha newbies. Neon-O i had 2 getcha involved mate its just my way!
Daz106 i dont own you - I paid u back when I had a go of ya motor happy

Quality

P.S Before any smarta$$ says the car is being cleaned the weekend and some pics r bein taken so i can make a new up2date signature
Posted By: Steve285 Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 7:58pm
Enjoyed my very first meet thanks all for making me fell welcome especially webmaster,maverick and tupac cant wait for the next one happy Some nice motors
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 9:39pm
gutted i missed this 1, looks like an exelent meet hope u peeps had fun
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 26th Nov 2004 11:05pm
Great night! Great to meet the newbies, steve, john and neon o. Dave and golfvr hope to meet ya's propa next time.

Webby ya so true matey, me and saz looked well god damm sexy!

Thought the new location was a success even with the chavs. Good size and lighting and wasn't as cold as I thought it would be.

Pretty good turnout too, nice to catch up with all u die hard cruisers and a few people who i ain't seen for a while, gti180, ellie and greer.

Great banter, great meet, great times!
Posted By: Scooby Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 27th Nov 2004 12:01am
<b>Great meet and location, Weather was very kind (Cheers Web-Master) :go: :go:
Posted By: John WRX Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 27th Nov 2004 12:47am
Hello, Decent night, bit of a change not been out in bloody ages frown

Will be out a bit more now im getting things finished with the house and startin to get a bit more spare time smile
Posted By: stubbzy Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 27th Nov 2004 11:39am
Gutted i missed this one but i had good reason,check out my page in members modified cars to find out.
Location looked good,very light which is great for this time of year.
See ya all at the next.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 27th Nov 2004 6:07pm
Great meet sorry I made an early dart. Great to meet Dave and Steve. Dave, thanks for taking me for a spin in that beast of a lotus! Gorgeous car happy

See you all at the next one, hopefully I'll be in the jeep for it! smile smile
Posted By: Crevis Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 27th Nov 2004 6:47pm
was a great meet lots of cars and people out
wernt that cold and was very light
looking forward to the next one
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 28th Nov 2004 2:28am
great meet! good place shame bout actual area! scary chavs or what.
Posted By: Superdavelotus Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 28th Nov 2004 1:22pm
Great night out! Haven't replied up until now as yesterday I was bestman to my mates wedding and I was bricking it! Now it's all over I can relax.
It was my first CW meet and it's much better organised than that shower down the road they used to call a meet. Will deffo come again soon.
Nice to meet Jimbo, Scooby, Stuy etc.
Will put a post up about the free ringtones on another thread (completely free!)
Posted By: Scooby Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 28th Nov 2004 4:13pm
Originally posted by XxKinkyxX:
shame bout actual area! scary chavs or what.
We have to use different locations as the locations we have been using are getting used far too often. There was only 1 chav family there (Appart from me & me b*tch) and they wernt that bad, just fasinated by the standard of cars, that was all.....

It is very very difficult to find new suitable locations, Admin spend approx 1 hour a week finding locations for us to use.

All in all i personally think it was a great location and the Chav Family didnt put the dampeners on it.

Thanks again to everyone who turned up
happy
Posted By: PAZ Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 28th Nov 2004 5:41pm
Was a great night, really enjoyed it..

Personally i thought the location was outstanding..

Good to see some new faces..

Subrau Steve
Superdavelotus
John WRX
Neon O

Good to see you there, i`m sure you all enjoyed it, some nice new mods to discuss and as always a good banter...

Thanks for everyone who came...
Posted By: Steve285 Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 28th Nov 2004 6:07pm
paz i thought it was great night like your car mate happy
Posted By: Mark Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 28th Nov 2004 6:28pm
Glad you liked it Subaru Steve :go: :go:
Posted By: dad Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 29th Nov 2004 1:19am
good night cheers for the help with my sub,all working sweet now.
looking forward to next one
Posted By: saz2004 Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 29th Nov 2004 9:59am
was a great meet on thursday!! thought the chav family was funny!! didnt get chance to speak to everyone but had a laugh wiv lau, kate and joe. yeah cheers 4 the mini eggs laura hun! i'm lovin my new coat its soooooo warm!! and broomy is right, we do look damn sexy in our gear!!!

c ya at the nxt one!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 3rd Dec 2004 12:23am
i want to look damn sexi now!
sorry i wasn't at the meet. couldn't make it.
glad to hear ya all had a laugh and some new members were there also!
next week, I WILLLLLL B THERE!! smile
Posted By: Mark Re: 25th November Local Meet Review - 3rd Dec 2004 7:39pm
See yu at the next one hun smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral