=================================================

• who went?
  • which car stood out from the rest? eek
  • what were the best bits?
  • did you all have fun afterwards?
  • who got photos taken of their car?
  • where there any magazines there?
  • did you all have fun in the convoys?

Tell us all how much you enjoyed yourselves, and rub it in for those who missed out. :go: :go:
So gutted I couldn't come. Civic's still off the road and the jeeps filthy, not to mention it has no seats in atm! Go on, tell me what I missed out on smack
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 26th November - England vs Wales cruise pt 2 - 27th Nov 2005 2:23am
was a big turnout tonight, was quite impressed with the numbers, lots of cars, was a good mingle session aswell, n the weather held out well, all in all good cruise wink
good cruise, shame about the stupid conoy, again
good cruise, massive turnout, i hate convoys, you use so much petrol, dont no why everyone cant drive normally and stay together, lol, one of the best cruises this year i think
well said i thought is was good for my frist curise convoy wasnt bad then i was up front and only got lost once on that roundabout once round for me and then followed everyone else.

ooo yes had my car photoed loads and one asked where he could get a bodykit for his.
good turn out one of the best this year hopefully more like it to come. Loved the punto with hydraulics its given me some ideas for january he he he
Originally posted by punto driver:
Loved the punto with hydraulics its given me some ideas for january he he he
Get it done now, you know you want to.

All in all a good cruise, VERY good turn out, Well done to CNW and DC for arranging it.

Got me thinking about my car now.

**counting me piggy bank**
yeah was good, even better when i was tryin to find everyone then ended up gettin there first (aswel as keeping up with a calibra turbo) *takes bow*
just like to say thanks to every that turned up, just ashame about the cops
cops weren t too bad, true they were there, but everuone was on there best behavior which was good, better police presence than dick heads handbrakein around our cars, so next time some one want s to slate them, have a think about it eh.
was a clas night the best since southport! cops were there in abundanse but stil there were to much of a hassle
wink nice one john, glad to see some one s on the same wave length as me
Next time theres a Cruise, Rob a bank for the amount of police that were there last night, u would get away. lol.
Good night to be fair, bloody cold though but hey thats no problem.
Dont mind the police being there like that if they just stand back and dont come over all mob handed reading the riot acts. Keeps the idiots away too which is good.
Think they enjoyed it as much as us lot did.
tbh the coppers that i spoke to where fine, makes a nice change for them
they are usually ok in St Helens, never usually have problems there as you know Scott.
Pics??
Sounded a good one unfortunitly I didn;t get round to making it. Needed a good 1 too attend aswell to get bvack into the swing of things.

Scott, get a cruise sorted for jan, to kick start what's hopefully a better year of cruisers.
sadly aint got the time at the moment, think the next england wales cruise wont be for a good while
Originally posted by scott b:
sadly aint got the time at the moment, think the next england wales cruise wont be for a good while
Hopfully get a HUGE summer one going.
wink
Originally posted by scott b:
wink
Is that a Yes or No.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral