Forums
Anyone going to this ?
It would help if you supplied some details like when it is and where, costs etc etc.... smack
There updating their site so not too many details at the moment ! www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk .

Sunday 4th June 2006 -- Santa Pod Raceway, Northants.

Saturday night campsite. £11 -- 01225 732262 & 01225 735167 !
smack smack smack smack Thats the same weekend as the Modified Nationals smack smack smack smack
Oh shit, forget it then !!
oh no! i am going to the nationals.
thats a shame they have put it on the same weekend as the nationals as it would have been good to go to both. damm!
Bizarre why it is on the same weekend, shame for Vauxhall really, as the nationals is the fave !
iam defo going,
Some more:

Vauxhall Speed and Show 2006
Monday 1st May
Shakespeare county raceway
http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/events/
This is a smallish show, but last year it was £15 for unlimited runs up the strip, and you could literally just keep going round and round over and over with hardly any queues. Well worth the trip!

PV show 2006
Sunday 4th June
Santa Pod
http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/
Big vauxhall show with the chance to go up the strip. Its a good show but expect massive queues for strip action. Last year was £15 for 3 runs. Also the opportunity to camp over on the saturday which is always a good laugh!

Billing 2006
8th & 9th July
Billing Aquadrome
Needs no introduction! We normally travel down on the friday and get tents up etc. The show runs over the Saturaday and Sunday. Its a static car show, with a great club atmosphere and as long as nothing is set on fire should be another success this year!

Trax 2006
Sunday 3rd September
Silverstone
http://www.silverstone-circuit.co.u...dar/default.asp
A massive performance car show with various clubs of different manufacturers attending. Also with the option of track time.
Yes i'll be going. Been for the last 3 years and wouldn't miss it for anything, even the nationals.

Bizarre of them to put it that weekend though confused as far as I can remember it's always been a bit later in the year than that.
Am defo goin bud, went to this lastyear and its a vauxnuts heaven!
got to go this year. missed last year. realllllllllllllllllllly want to go.

*puts dummy back in*
It was well good, but this time am takin loads of money!
That kind of day is it, everything you could ever want for nex tto nothing, well cheaper anyway.
why do themon the same weekend! how nuts i wanna go to both!
You can get everythin you want for nothin,

(cali 16v) are you goin on thursady nig coz i'll bring the pic's ave got from lastyears show down with me! am the young lad with the 3door silver 2.2 astra!!
Yer will probs be going. Didnt you have a greenGSI. I remeber racing you off at some lights but you missed a gear or something. This was when the meets where on private land.
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
why do themon the same weekend! how nuts i wanna go to both!
Just go for the day, to each one. I know its not as much fun!!
Cali 16v: yer i still have got that motor!! but got me new toy now a 2.2 astra with the full irmscher kit!! i'll bring them down with me on tuesday nig!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral