Forums
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Saturday 25th March Lancashire cruise 2.

=================================================

</font><ul type="square">
[*]how did the convoys go?
[*]which car stood out from the rest? eek
[*]what were the best bits?
[*]<font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">was there any magazines there? :go: :go:
Though it was okay turnout but it was a shame the weather wasnt any better, few nice car and eye candy ha ha. Hopefully with the better weather on it way it will improve.
i really enjoyed it, shame it only lasted as long as it did coz of the police like. it wouldnt be a cruise if i didnt get lost! cheers for waitin for me.
thought it was decent. did nebody see that lad drive into the ballard, shame bout 5.0 tho
Originally posted by Scotty69:
i really enjoyed it, shame it only lasted as long as it did coz of the police like. it wouldnt be a cruise if i didnt get lost! cheers for waitin for me.
Did ya get ya stickers lol, if not nxt time you come to the meet their will be some waitin 4 ya lol happy
was a shame we had to move location not once but TWICE! i enjoyed it alot dispite not having my cars there, but me and my mates made it a propa laf for me not the actual cars. police were being ******* gave some lad a £80 fine and 3 points on his licence for having blue sidelights frown
i thought it was an alright night, as rhys said the waether put a dampener on the night. i was soaked right through then realised when it was too late that i had a brolly in my car lol.

i had to drive really slow on the way there as we lost a few peeps and i had to wait for them but we made it in one piece in the end, thanks to my trusty tom tom!

there where a few nice cars there, the nationals car looked fab and deffo grabbed most of the attention.

i played photographer for a bit with sted being my brolly girl lol then everyone started to go. the police were moving everyone on. we never went to any of the other locations after that, i didnt fancy trying to keep up with everyone in the rain.

i led my first ever convoy on the way back home and i was really proud of myself as i kept everyone together and we all arrived at upton in one piece and never got lost once.

thanks for coming everyone, see you all at the next one.
2 right i got my stickersthumbsup!! well made up with them, havnt fitted them yet coz im crap with things like that. doh
you were a good leader, very safe and responsible. i would of just got everyone lost! laugh
the 2nd location was the most fun, was a shame u guys missed out, as there was ppl doing burnouts and mad handbreaks! but it was a ******* to get there lol 10 of us followed some skyline lol thinkn he was going to the next location when he was just going home laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral