Forums
sorry i have started this review late peeps.

[Linked Image]

4th Feb 2006 : Manchester Evening Cruise II

=================================================

• who went?
  • which car stood out from the rest? eek
  • what were the best bits?
  • did you all have fun afterwards?
  • where there any magazines there?
  • did you all have fun in the convoys?

hope it was a good turn out and you all wrapped up warm and had fun.

lets hear all about it then guys n gals! thumbsup
Originally posted by Scotty69:
the manchester cruise was amazin! apart from the fact that 4 of the cars in the convoy got left behind. we didnt get there till after 9 coz we got lost in manchester.
the highlight for me was seein a silver lupo!! euro style suits that so much. and seeing an immaculate mark 1 astra GTE doing burn outs.
that pink 206cc from the "pink cars" topic was there, thats nicer in real life than it is in the picture.
a little off topic but here goes, there no new info on the site for the next members meeting, has this died off because of lack of interest or just because of peeps gettin cold and goin home?

hope the cruise was fun i was working unfortunatly
I went! it was my first ever cruise!!!!! i was lucky i never missed it as we arrived late at the convoy! and just saw the last of the convoy leaving as i arrived so i was last in the convoy with a 5dr 1.4 megane and the car infront being a 2.0 corsa gsi ! so trying to keep up with the convoy at times was hard to say the least! When we got their it was good, a very nice turnout.

Didnt see any mags thos.....

The burnouts were fun to watch as every1 held onto the cars to stop em moving!

No cars exteriors work realy shon out for me in my opinon there was a nice yellow evo there and some nice soobus but nothing that was SICK!

Installs wise there was some nice installs there was 1 completly SICK install there in a back of a corsa was it? parked rite at the back of the car park that install was 100% class.

Didnt recognise any members there tho but i dont realy know you guys yet that much or your cars, but i did recognise aggys car but never got to see him!

another downside was the mank chavs! HaHa

Was a good even and glad i went on the whole!
o ye that lupo was nice to see also!
any pics?? guess not,does anyone take cameras top cruises any more??????
there are some pics of the cruise, see following links

http://www.liquidcars.co.uk/?sec=galleries&sub=gallery&id=144&title=MEC2

http://www.cartorque.co.uk/gallery/index.php?id_rub=56

was a mint night, even better that i didnt hve to drive!

PS whats wrong with mancs?
lol with both ears peircd with a ring, burbery cap and shit bowl hair cuts! apart from that nutin laugh
Looked like a good un.

i have seen that orange fezzy in PF FORD and its sweet.

Burnouts still arnt as good as mine raftl
Originally posted by Dom Davo:
lol with both ears peircd with a ring, burbery cap and shit bowl hair cuts! apart from that nutin laugh
no no

Let's not have a Mancs vs Scouse battle eh wink

Cruise was an awesome turnout, and good to see you guys down there too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral