Forums
Posted By: paxvobiscum Panto Snow White at New brighton - 21st Dec 2014 11:19pm
My three year old grandson and myself really enjoyed the Panto.
Anyone else been?
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Panto Snow White at New brighton - 21st Dec 2014 11:53pm
Hi Pax, it`s been 50 years and more since I went to a panto. Do plenty of people still go?. I could imagine the age group of the kids would be younger nowadays as they all enjoy the Web, Netflix and mobile phones. The last time I went to the pictures was 1996 to see Trainspotting. I was put off by the druggies, I didn't know the story line till I saw the film, at least with a panto you cant go wrong.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Panto Snow White at New brighton - 22nd Dec 2014 6:11am
It was a Tuesday and there were three performances that day at 10.30am 1.30pm and in evening. It booked up early. I found that the majority there were school parties.
Posted By: granny Re: Panto Snow White at New brighton - 1st Jan 2015 11:49am
Going on Saturday,Pax. Thanks for the comments,they give encouragement ! Is it still ok to park at the fort ?
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Panto Snow White at New brighton - 1st Jan 2015 5:07pm
My daughter and grandsons (2 and 4) went, and found not enough in the first half that engaged the boys. Second half was better, but she still felt there wasn't enough in it that appealed to her little ones. They've booked for the Octonauts in February, which should appeal more.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral