Forums
Posted By: Cali_16v 30th June - 2nd July 2006 : Max Power live - 6th Mar 2006 10:53pm
[Linked Image]

THE FASTEST LOUDEST AND MOST OUTRAGEOUS CAR SHOW

Max Power Live is back for another three days of Max Power madness, live action, beautiful babes and hot motors. So book now for the ultimate lads day out!

Between the 30th June and the 2nd of July 2006, the NEC in Birmingham will be crammed with the country's best modified motors, stacks of gorgeous babes, the coolest ICE and an unbelievable new addition....The Speed Arena. Every person that buys a ticket to the show get a seat to view this 45 minute spectacular show of speed, stunts, smoke, babes and mayhem!

Check out all the features, exhibitors, babes, cars, games, and much more on the website by using the buttons above. Tickets can be purchased on-line or over the phone.

Keep checking back as the site fills up with more pictures, videos and news on the show as the date gets closer!

*All Information on this site correct at time of going to press.

[Linked Image]
I am up 4 this so is kate, should be gud
Posted By: Scooby Re: 30th June - 2nd July 2006 : Max Power live - 7th Mar 2006 1:34am
Im up for it also, been to the last few and they are very impressive and babes galore thumbsup

[Linked Image]
im up for this one, last few have been brilliant.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: 30th June - 2nd July 2006 : Max Power live - 7th Mar 2006 3:34pm
i wana go to this but i cant get the saturday off work so i dont think i could go to it thumbsdown
i have just applied for my car to be in the top 100 show cars at max power this year, just gotta wait and find out now, woohoo! i will be going wether my car gets in the top 100 or not, i love this event and really dont wanna miss out!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral