Forums
Posted By: j_demo CWP Tea & Talk Events - 13th Oct 2014 5:44pm
(taken straight from the flyer I got emailed in PDF format)

Come along to…
•Learn about CWP Services
•Meet the Governors
•Share ideas & experiences
•Talk about care in your area

This is an open invitation to CWP members, people who use our services and carers to join us for an informal chat about care in your area. Drop in networking sessions will be held across Cheshire and Wirral to bring people together.
Staff will be on hand to answer questions and CWP Governors will be there to listen to your views and stories. These sessions will also provide you with an opportunity to learn about ways to get involved with the Trust’s work and to meet like-minded people and the Trust Governors who represent you and your views.

When & Where:

Thursday 30th October 2014, 10.00am – 13.00pm (East Cheshire)
Large meeting room, Jocelyn Solly House Resource Centre, Victoria Road, Macclesfield,
SK10 3JE

Tuesday 18th November 2014, 10.00am – 13.00pm (Wirral)
Room 2, Stein Centre, St Catherine’s Hospital, Derby Road, Tranmere, Wirral, CH42 0LQ

Monday 24th November 2014, 10.00 – 13.00pm (West Cheshire)
Front Lounge, The Orchards Suite, 141 Chester Road, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 6SD

I'm just passing on the information I have, for more information, please contact Shelly Tate on:
01244 397 381 or e-mail [email protected]

CWP provides adult mental health, child adolescent mental health, learning disability and drug and alcohol services, across Cheshire and Wirral. CWP also provides community services in Western Cheshire.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral