Forums
Posted By: Andromeda China Spirit UK Open Day - 20th May 2014 12:21pm
Come along to our Open Day, with the UK's most highly trained Shaolin Kung Fu Master!...

On Sunday 8th June we will be hosting an Open Day to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the opening of the China Spirit UK Centre in Seacombe.

We are delighted to invite you to join our celebrations!

There will be opportunities throughout the day to try Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Yoga and San Shou (Chinese Kick Boxing), alongside the chance to taste traditional Chinese food and experience other aspects of Chinese culture.

The highlight of the day will be a huge demonstration featuring our Chinese Lions, Kung Fu Panda and a special Kung Fu and Tai Chi display.

This is a free event, for children and adults of all ages and abilities!

We look forward to welcoming you on the 8th June!

Venue: 150 Birkenhead Road, Seacombe, CH447JN
Times: 10am - 5pm
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 20th May 2014 5:18pm
Sounds good. Thanks for posting. thumbsup
Posted By: reddragon Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 24th May 2014 11:58am
withthat
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 24th May 2014 2:30pm
Thanks Andromeda. Hope to go. Do you know when the main event is on that day so we don't miss the Lions, Panda etc?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 24th May 2014 4:07pm
Originally Posted by paxvobiscum
Thanks Andromeda. Hope to go. Do you know when the main event is on that day so we don't miss the Lions, Panda etc?
1pm
http://www.chinaspirit.org.uk
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 24th May 2014 4:15pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/284062188429117/
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 26th May 2014 8:42am
Thanks Rudebox for info. I am definitely going with my daughter and two toddler grandsons with a view to enrollment in Kung Fu Toddlers. Their dad did Tai Kick Boxing for some years.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 7th Jun 2014 11:15pm
Shamelessly bumping this: looking forward to it. laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 8th Jun 2014 5:02pm
Well, the Open Day did not disappoint and was well attended. I was very impressed by the demonstrations. Tai Chi, Chinese Kick Boxing, Kung-Fu etc Amazed by the discipline from the tiny kids. The female dancer was excellent too- very graceful.

Had lunch too- an array of Chinese foods. Nice to bump into some familiar wiki faces.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 8th Jun 2014 6:33pm
Yes it was very good, even the Mayor attended... very entertaining, my youngest grandson, who doe's Taokando was enthalled, enjoyed the whole afternoon ...The food went down well..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 8th Jun 2014 8:05pm
Originally Posted by missmahjong
Yes it was very good, even the Mayor attended...
Oh dear, Missy. The Mayors a knob...Must up the ante in educating you.......lol wink Only joking with you by the way. smile Councillor John Salter was there too. xxx
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: China Spirit UK Open Day - 8th Jun 2014 8:09pm
Plus took some great pics too btw
© Wirral-Wikiwirral