Forums
Posted By: eggandchips sophies choice / cancer research - 4th May 2014 7:22am
today at sheridans wallasey village (black horse)
donkey rides / raffles / bouncy castle / cake stalls / live music and much much more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached picture charity day.jpg
Posted By: eggandchips Re: sophies choice / cancer research - 6th May 2014 8:22am
a big thanks to everybody that came to the event.
total amount raided is not known yet ( i will post when it is )
the throw a wet sponge at eggandchips in the stocks earned about £70, thanks to all the little darlings that tried to maim me for life !!
Posted By: eggandchips Re: sophies choice / cancer research - 6th May 2014 8:58am
raised not raided.....
Originally Posted by eggandchips
a big thanks to everybody that came to the event.
total amount raided is not known yet ( i will post when it is )
the throw a wet sponge at eggandchips in the stocks earned about £70, thanks to all the little darlings that tried to maim me for life !!
Posted By: eggandchips Re: sophies choice / cancer research - 6th May 2014 5:28pm
over £2,000 raised !
well done everyone who attended / donated / helped
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: sophies choice / cancer research - 6th May 2014 6:29pm
Take me hat off to you egg and well done for taking part she lived just two doors up from my mums house and she was a little Doll bless her `so sad;
Posted By: eggandchips Re: sophies choice / cancer research - 7th May 2014 1:37pm
it was a pleasure vanman, i had a ball, even though i got a black eye and bruised cheeks.
Originally Posted by Vanmanone
Take me hat off to you egg and well done for taking part she lived just two doors up from my mums house and she was a little Doll bless her `so sad;
Posted By: granny Re: sophies choice / cancer research - 7th May 2014 2:22pm
Well done egg. I'm sure your black eye will soon get better.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral