Forums
Posted By: Mark Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 3rd March 2005 - 25th Feb 2005 3:20pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
8pm Thursday 3rd March 2005
=======================================
:go:
Will be there!

workin nights so I'll have to shoot off early

already paid for my nationals ticket and my deposit for the rolling road laugh
Ill be there and in the soundoff this time probably.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 3rd March 2005 - 25th Feb 2005 3:47pm
me as usual thumbsup
booo me mates want me to go to town so i dunno wat to do it is his bday bit im undesided yet. 50/50
This will be my one and only sound off event as I'm selling the install so lets just see how powerful it...was
Ill be there smile

On call though, so things may change frown
i will be there as usual, already payed for my nationals ticket and confirmed my place, cant wait. see you all on thursday ppl.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 3rd March 2005 - 25th Feb 2005 4:48pm
i think i will attend this thursday i can, havent been able to make the last 2 so il do my best, wud like to get on the league table for the ice sound off n all
Will be there as always happy
i should be there after my driving lesson
hopefully ill be there if i can get a lift

nationals ticket paid for woohhoooooo
im working nights so its a no from me sorry frown gives someone else a chance at the exhaust sound off tho wink lol
I'll be there.

Payin for my nationals ticket and bowlin aswell!
Ill be there, ill be forkin out for some of the convoys too happy
Posted By: AL Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 3rd March 2005 - 26th Feb 2005 12:12pm
Ill be there as usual and going to pay for my bowling ticket!
Right! Shall be attending.
Paying for RR,Nationals and i will be entering all soundoff categories.First meet at the new location so am lookin forward to it. Ill bring camera aswell to get some boss pix
Working afternoons so dont finish work till 9:30 (what time does it go on until?) havnt had the nod yet to say that I am going to be let in. If I am and its on after 9:30 I will come along.
most ppl leave at about 10 and go down the rock.
Originally posted by paul:
Working afternoons so dont finish work till 9:30 (what time does it go on until?) havnt had the nod yet to say that I am going to be let in. If I am and its on after 9:30 I will come along.
Usually run till approx 10ish, after that a good load go down the rock retail park for a hot choccy and a wind down. I suggest you go there mate as we could all meet you and get you approved faster too.
I will be there as normal. I will be entering the sound off as well, no chance of being first in it, but its good to be part of it. Can't wait :go: :go: :go:
I'll be there as normal to let you guys in hehehehehe see you there thumbsup
guess what guys and girls. ive just been accepted so i can cum to the meets. i will be goin on thursday so hope you guys make me feel welcome. might enter the soundoff as most of you guys have seen my pics of my soundsystem.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 3rd March 2005 - 27th Feb 2005 7:31pm
I wont be comin coz im in work soz peeps frown
Posted By: kara Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 3rd March 2005 - 28th Feb 2005 12:56am
i will be there hopefully

national ticket payed for. WOOHOO! :go:
yep
i'll try!!
i should be there. dont think i have anything planned for that night see ya there ppl
Wont be there now

reason are beyond my control

sorry people frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 3rd March 2005 - 1st Mar 2005 5:38pm
Originally posted by kara:

national ticket payed for. WOOHOO! :go:
And me and me!!!! Mines payed for. wahey happy
will be there. wudnt miss it for the world
I should be there in my new 306, get that camera at the ready webo!
i should be there wiv saz !! happy

ellie xx doh
Originally posted by saz2004:
i'll try!!
yes change that to i will be there hunni yes
Originally posted by Meesh:
Wont be there now

reason are beyond my control

sorry people frown
Switched again :rolleyes:

Will be there now thumbsup
Will get there about 9:40 if thats OK. Workin in Vauxhalls till 9:30. Hope youll all still be there and will be gental with me im an old man (well compared to most of you I am) LOL.
Originally posted by corsa_ellie:
Originally posted by saz2004:
[b] i'll try!!
yes change that to i will be there hunni yes [/b]
i thought i couldnt come before but now i think i'm comin wiv ellie as she's already arranged wat im doin lol!
Originally posted by paul:
Will get there about 9:40 if thats OK. Workin in Vauxhalls till 9:30. Hope youll all still be there and will be gental with me im an old man (well compared to most of you I am) LOL.
they all call me old granny and im only 26 no
See you all there thumbsup

Gonna be a good one smile
sorry guys cant make this one unfortunately, cars filthy anyway, hope you lot have fun! see you all soon!
was meant to be going but ive been so ill today i dont think i can make it, but ill see how im feeling in a bit
Topic Closed :

Read the Reviews from tonight Local Meet.

3rd March 2005 Click Me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral