Forums
Posted By: SoundLad All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 20th Jul 2013 3:41pm
On the 24/07/2013 for twelve hours from 06:45 in the morning to 18:45 at night i am working in the co-op on Laird Street dressed as a girl. I will be giving out sweets to the kids and helping pack bags for the day. The charity which this is going to be for it the co-operatives charity of the year The Carers Trust i am going to get sponsored to do this by me going around to a few people dont have to give much. So it'l be the first and last time to see SoundLad dressed as a girl and any donations you can give on the day will be appreciated. See you there if you can make it... smile thumbsup
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 20th Jul 2013 4:04pm
See you there! camera
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 20th Jul 2013 4:26pm
Thats quality, nice one mate happy
Posted By: Madge Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 20th Jul 2013 7:00pm
good luck i hope you do well,
Posted By: granny Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 20th Jul 2013 9:55pm
Position yourself under a fan Soundlad,it will be pretty hot with all that clobber on!
Good luck.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 20th Jul 2013 10:01pm
Hope you aint got fat legs SoundLad, Chriskay will be on your case.
Good luck and I hope you get plenty of dosh. Cheers
Posted By: granny Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 20th Jul 2013 10:37pm
raftl raftl
Posted By: SoundLad Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 23rd Jul 2013 5:43pm
Hehehehehe smile D-Day has arrived. Remember tomorrow Wednesday 6:45am - 19:00pm.. see you there hopefully. smile
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 9th Aug 2013 12:12am
And SoundLad is still dressed up I hear.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 25th Sep 2013 11:53pm
And how did it go SoundLad?.
Posted By: guitarlad Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 26th Sep 2013 12:34am
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
?????DID you go zipp
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 26th Sep 2013 12:33pm
Originally Posted by guitarlad
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
?????DID you go zipp

No, I didn`t go. I was there in spirit though.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: All Laugh at SoundLad Dressed as a Girl.. - 26th Sep 2013 8:01pm
Opps, there goes some more spirits, hic
© Wirral-Wikiwirral