Forums
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 18th Apr 2013 9:49am
Can you find your way around the park? Join Deeside Orienteering Club for this fun and free event.

27th April, 10am - 3pm, Birkenhead Park

Deeside Orienteering Club have just launched a brand new orienteering course at the park.

Come and join the club for free activities - course maps are available for just £1 on the day.

For more information or to book please phone 0151 652 5197
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 18th Apr 2013 10:10am
Thanks TC I may give this a go
Posted By: rocks Re: Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 18th Apr 2013 10:20am
Derek dont forget to take your special whistle wink
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 18th Apr 2013 12:41pm
I think i will be joining you derek, sounds interesting...
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 18th Apr 2013 12:48pm
Just been on their website , gives more info on the event , looks really good for Family,s, thinking of taking Grandsons.... they will love it....
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 27th Apr 2013 8:38am
Today
Yes ,i am going with my grandsons and daugther about 12.oo ish , will look out for you derek. The weather is promising anyway .
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 28th Apr 2013 12:56am
Went to-day , the boys enjoyed once they got going < xbox and wii mad > they did 2 stages out of 6 ,was,nt mad busy just steady . The park was very busy ,cricket ,football, bikers, joggers, families in the 'play area', The lake looked very clean , well stocked with birds,new fencing and benches, men fishing.And also new static 'gym equipment' which i had a go on....... All in all a good few hours..... Did bump in derek and kimpiri from 'wiki' . my little dog was very 'lively ' today , to much simuli.......
sound like it was a fun day out smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Orienteering Course around birkenhead park - 29th Apr 2013 12:00am
"too much stimulii"

raftl raftl poor Sally overwhelmed! lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral