Forums
we went to this event last year and had a fantastic time, there are loads of things to see and do all day, they have the jet cars on the track, terry grant stunt show, monster truck show plus loads more. the best bit last year i thought was at the end of the day wen they bonfire was lit by the jet car, i will be going this year, its not to be missed. is anyone else interested? maybe we could car share to keep petrol prices down?
check it out on santa pods website

put your name on the list:
Scoobys B*tch
Scooby
See last years Review Click me
We are going down to this and if i take the BONGO it means i have 4 spare seats happy

Fuel money expected to be shared think
i have got this day off work so looks like am deffo goin yay! kaytie are you still coming with us in the bongo? who else fancies coming along to this?
if its just saturday for the day, I'm up for the bongo ride
yep its just the saturday mate, should we put ur name on the list then?
I'm going to have to say no frown
As i just dont know what i'm up too.

But i can say it was the Event of the Year
for me last year.

It is an amazing day out.
Originally posted by Scoobys b*tch:
yep its just the saturday mate, should we put ur name on the list then?
yupp go for it
Can i still come in the bongo with u kimmy an jay??? xXx
Izzy said she wants to come too, in the bongo if thats ok?
Kimmy dont 4get me hunni, asked u millions of weeks ago hehe xXx
T3H B0NG0 R1D3:
Scoobys B*tch
Scooby
Joe
Izzy
Kaytie

smile - how much you wanting for petty Jay?
lol were gonna have fun riding in the bongo lol. i think there is one spare seat left if anyone else fancies joining us. i cant wait lol.

oh and girlies it might be a good idea to wear wellies, ive got purple and pink glittery ones. check out webbys wellies in the review from last year lol.

[Linked Image]
me and jay need another lad, we dont want to be out numbered by girls tease
ooo yay i want wellies!!!
what u wearing with them?
u fancy tryin to come and find some with me kim pwease smile i want pink ones woo hehe

xXx
Ive never worn wellies.. and i dont think i ever will..

I didnt know there was a chance id have to wear them.. does this mean i'll need sutible clothing aswell? lol
The List

Scooby
Scoobys B*tch
Shelby
Joe
Izzy
Kaytie

Petty will be approx £10 each and you will need your entrance fee :go: :go:
Think i could get away with being under 16? Lol Joe could.. Kaytie wouldnt.. unless she was a very well develped 16yo lol

I'll get the winter clothes out methinks.. lol
ha ha, wotcha all like. i will come and get some pink wellies with you kaytie, they sell pink tickled pink ones in asda in bromborough.

note to myself: dont wear white clothes this year!
haha i'll put clingfilm around my boobs to keep them down haha!!

yayyy pink wellies woohoo xXx
I went to Asda before.. them tickled pink wellies are.. well.. nice... even if they are pink lol.. i was rather tempted to get a pair, then i remembered how much i dislike pink laugh lol and i refuse to pay £12 for wellies.. might get the poker dot ones tho.. lol
ooo are they only £12 i thought they were more ten that, u can come with me an kim when we go to get them if ye want izz xXx
Shopping.. with pink girls? Erm.. i think i'll be washing my hair that day :rolleyes: Lol tease
Stuff ye then grin
Originally Posted by Scooby
The List

Scooby
Scoobys B*tch
Shelby
Joe
Izzy
Kaytie

Petty will be approx £10 each and you will need your entrance fee

i have just been checking the entrance fee on the website and its £15 on the gate for the saturday and an extra £5 if you want grandstand seats.
dont forget to bring either food or money for food, its about £5 for a burger and about £1.50 for a drink usually.

cant wait for this, it will be fun!
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Convoy : sat 4th november : flames and thunder - 17th Oct 2006 11:02pm
That much, for a crappy burger?! I'll stay hungry laugh lol Joe, however, will take Tesco with him prolly lol - i'll make sure im off that day, cant wait laugh lol
Posted By: kaytie Re: Convoy : sat 4th november : flames and thunder - 18th Oct 2006 11:17am
Ooooo yay cant wait for this!
£5 for a burger! omg haha!

Haha yeah joe will buy the whole of tesco wont he!
oo kim its another excuse to go shoppin wooo x
Originally Posted by kaytie
Haha yeah joe will buy the whole of tesco wont he!

tis troo sorry

anyone else coming to this?
did someone mention shopping lol, im gonna get loadsa munchies from tescos before we go, anyone wanna come the night before to get some munchy stuff? kaytie? izzy? joe? he he.
yupp i aint paying silly money for food
no-one else up for this? It's only £15 and it looks like an amazing eventful day
I will come with u Kim! Will b fun i love shopping even if it is for food haha!!

I cant wait for this yenno, iv been sooo excited, i still need wellies tho.

what time do we have to leave for it Kim? x
Ooo yay not long to go now!
Cant wait for this, i still need me wellies, so we need to go shopping again soon Kim
Yeah, i need to know a time we're leaving for too, would help lol Just under 2weeks to go laugh
Im well excited!
YAYYYYYY

I will spk 2 Kim on wednesday when she gets bk from her holiday
Posted By: Mark Re: Convoy : sat 4th november : flames and thunder - 25th Oct 2006 1:12pm
Just recieved this in my e-mails smile

(Advance tickets closes 5pm Friday 27th October).

We’ve got so much going on you won’t want to miss a thing! This year will be a Jet- fuelled event with no less than three Jet Cars, the Jet Quad, Jet Trucks and the Jet Trike all lighting up the skies like fire flies for some heart thumping action.

To add to this we’ll also have some invitational drag racing, with a Top Fuel Dragster, Funny Cars and a whole host of other vehicles preparing to take your breath away. With displays from the Monster Trucks, Stunt drivers including just confirmed Terry Grant, Aerobatic displays and Europe’s best motocross riders, you’ll be spoilt for choice!

There’s plenty to do and see with all the fast and furious track action as well as off track activities taking place. Kids have their own dedicated Kids area with entertainers, face painting, juggling and loads more besides….there’s never a dull moment at the Flame & Thunder show.

Massive bonfire and two HUGE fireworks displays taking place at 5.30pm and 7pm, with a family 70’s disco afterwards!

This event is definitely one for the kids, and the best thing is, they get in for FREE! (Kids under 16 FREE, two kids per adult).
so that mean we have to get our tickets b4 friday?
Posted By: Mark Re: Convoy : sat 4th november : flames and thunder - 25th Oct 2006 1:32pm
Its my understanding that you can purchase them
at the gate.

You save a few quid with advanced bookings smile
Yea Kim sed u can get them on the gate, but she sed there is a fee for booking them so u end up paying the same neways
Whats going on then?
Are we all still going?
Have we got a time yet?

Let me know if ye can ta xx
were still going, not too sure what time were leaving yet, will have to ask the driver lol, only bummer is that jays bongo is in the body shop getting painted so we will have to go in a different one of jays vehicles, kaytie your seat is safe lol your still coming wiv us and there is 1 spare seat left for someone else but only if you dont smell ha ha.
Yayy thanks hun!
What car we gotta take then?

xx
i think we will be going in the frontera. if there was enough ppl to fill both cars to cover petrol costs then i would consider taking mine, i dont mind driving if you dont mind being in a pink car lol. i would only drive if there was enough interest tho coz it would end up costing me more than if i just went in jays car and gave him petrol money.
so come on who else is interested in coming to this??
You havn't forgotten about me and Izzy have you? think
Gutted i am not going to this, I am in work all day.

I havnt been to a single show this year i am such a let down.

Will defo go nextyear (its already up on the calender)
Come boys and girls, we need more interest!!!
got 2 sexy pole dancers going hehe

Originally Posted by BeemerRacer28
You havn't forgotten about me and Izzy have you? think

aww joe i havent forgotten about you and izzy, course not. we can only fit 1 more person in jays car coz theres
jay
kim
shelby
kaytie
1 more person,

so we can either take 1 of you or if we get more interest to fill mine and jays cars then i will take some ppl in mine, or you could drive urs and we could try and get some more peeps to fill urs and help with the petty money coz its a bit of a run to santa pod.

woulda been ok if the bongo wasnt in the body shop getting painted doh
Bit short notice dont you think?

Originally Posted by Scooby
We are going down to this and if i take the BONGO it means i have 4 spare seats happy

Fuel money expected to be shared think

jay never said that he was definately going to take the bongo izzy,he only said if he takes it. think

dont shoot the messenger, im only passing on a message to say were not going in it after all. sorry you had to change ur plans but it was never a definate thumbsdown x
I know, im just saying you could have let us know sooner that he wasnt taking the bongo.

End of now.

Have a good day tomorrow
© Wirral-Wikiwirral