Forums
Posted By: DaveWPPW Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 5th Oct 2012 3:53pm
This and every Sunday we will be holding attic sales at Moreton Community Centre from 10.00 AM til 2.00 PM. 50p entry.
Bargains galore including DVD's, blurays, CD's, books, collectibles, games, magazines, prize tombola, refreshments, cupcakes, mens and womens clothes and so much more.
All weather! All year!
We have a website and a Facebook page at facebook.com/atticsaleswirral and atticsaleswirral.com for information on booking a table.
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 5th Oct 2012 6:05pm
Huzzah! party I'm sick of my car boot sales being rained off... cry
Posted By: madrob Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 5th Oct 2012 8:55pm
wot road is it on
Posted By: chriskay Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 5th Oct 2012 9:10pm
Originally Posted by madrob
wot road is it on

Your disrespect of the English language is quite annoying.
Posted By: DaveWPPW Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 5th Oct 2012 9:28pm
It's on Maryland Lane off Pasture Road by the ambulance station.
Posted By: DaveWPPW Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 21st Oct 2012 3:21pm
There is no sale on the 28th of October sadly as the venue has a Halloween party on, however we will be back on the 4th of November with a bang! Even though bonfire night is the day after so the pun doesn't quite work...
Posted By: DaveWPPW Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 6th Nov 2012 12:37pm
Just so everyone knows we are back. Also, this Sunday being Armistice Day we will be observing the two minutes silence at 11.00 AM and would invite sellers and buyers to join us.
Posted By: organiser Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 6th Nov 2012 12:43pm
attic sales just don't hold the same pull as car boot sales,too much new stuff being sold at most of them..if I want new stuff I go to Birkenhead Market
Posted By: DaveWPPW Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 6th Nov 2012 6:18pm
Well we do more than OK so far in terms of numbers with the exception of one week and given the summer we've just had and the fact many of the car boot sales have been rained off or poorly attended the reliability of an attic sale that goes ahead regularly and in all weather an awful lot more people are turning to attic sales.
With regard to new stuff that's why I put a limit on my attic sales to two sellers selling primarily new stuff so I would have to disagree there too.
Posted By: organiser Re: Moreton Attic Sale EVERY Sunday! - 6th Nov 2012 8:28pm
shouldn't really be any new stuff it is an attic sale not a market trust you will allow me to disagree with you on that...new stuff is why I stopped going to Tranmere Rovers on a sunday
© Wirral-Wikiwirral