Forums
http://www.historyhut.co.uk/466/

Hi All,

Here's the details for a talk at History Hut in Bromborough Village at 7:00pm called "Forgetting Wirral's Vikings"

It is aimed at getting to grips with the hard evidence for Viking age activity in Wirral and offering some less glamorous but perhaps more balanced alternatives to the Early Medieval history of Wirral.

Tickets are £3.50 including tea/coffee abd can be purchased from Bromborough Library or from History Hut.
The website says 7pm. 30th August
Spotted that but can't seem to edit post now! Can a mod do this?
Yes, you only have a limited time to edit. Try notifying and asking for it to be changed.
thanks to the admin that changed this for me!
Originally Posted by Archaeo
thanks to the admin that changed this for me!

Still no date though.
30th August 2012 7pm
Sounds good. Will deffo pop in. I am giving a talk about Werewolves today (18th) at Bromborough Civic Centre which includes the Vikings so will definitely come along and check out the History Hut too!
Dave, you can get a ticket for this at the library. Good luck with your talk!!
Thanks Archaeo. I can't believe I missed it as I was in Wales. Is it on again? I shared a link on our Facebook page to the history hut website a while a go as I think its an absolutely amazing project!
I am also gutted I missed this as My family has a strong viking connection through my Fathers mothers family. They are all big brutes. My dad is about 6ft 6' and is a human moutain. his mum is big for a lass aswell! Was never naughty when I stayed at her house I tell you.

But if this is on again I would like to attend!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral