Forums
Posted By: DaveWPPW Beechwood Psychic & Holistic Day - 16th Jul 2012 10:21am
Hi all. There will be a psychic & holistic day at Beechwood Social Club on Saturday 28th of July which will include a number of mediums doing 1-2-1 readings from £10, holistic therapists doing various reiki and massage sessions from £5 and more. It is free entry during the day and in the evening there will be a Psychic Show with John T. Roberts which is just £5.50 per person.
Details online at Facebook Page
Wirral Psychic & Paranormal Workshop
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beechwood Psychic & Holistic Day - 16th Jul 2012 5:21pm
Why are they aloud to advertise, but a medium that does it on there own cant. Not right, rule for one and not the other bit unfare if you ask me.. I have noticed there are a few posts like this about on wiki, and are aload to stay. But if someone don't like someone then it can't stay... snob
Posted By: DaveWPPW Re: Beechwood Psychic & Holistic Day - 16th Jul 2012 11:05pm
Perhaps it is because this is an event rather than advertising a particular person or service, am not sure. I can point mediums in the direction of a few places where they could advertise if they like if it helps.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beechwood Psychic & Holistic Day - 19th Jul 2012 8:36am
They are both there to entertain and both want the same and to give the same things so to me that is the same. There both making money just one has a room full off peeps and one is one to one. But still the same both giving the same thing and wanting the same.....
Posted By: Mark Re: Beechwood Psychic & Holistic Day - 20th Jul 2012 11:55am
This is a Social Event. (Allowed).
If you need clarification on Advertising please contact me via private message.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral