Forums
Posted By: DaveWPPW Wirral's Secret Tunnels with Gavin Chappell - 2nd Jun 2012 10:18pm
Hi. Just thought I would post on here about an upcoming talk by Gavin Chappell at Hoylake Parade Community Centre. It's about the hidden smugglers tunnels and other unknown passageways beneath the Wirral with a visual Power Point display. It really is very interesting.
It's a part of a bigger event (a Mind, Body, Psychic & Spirit Show) so it is £2 entry.
It's on the 23rd of June at 1.30 PM.

More info here www.wppw.org.uk or here Facebook.com/theworkshopper
Posted By: chriskay Re: Wirral's Secret Tunnels with Gavin Chappell - 3rd Jun 2012 12:00pm
Originally Posted by DaveWPPW
It's about the hidden smugglers tunnels and other unknown passageways beneath the Wirral

If they're unknown, how's he going to talk about them? Good job there will be psychics there I guess. smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral's Secret Tunnels with Gavin Chappell - 3rd Jun 2012 12:21pm
Lol, what's got into you Chris?
Originally Posted by chriskay
Originally Posted by DaveWPPW
It's about the hidden smugglers tunnels and other unknown passageways beneath the Wirral

If they're unknown, how's he going to talk about them? Good job there will be psychics there I guess. smile
lmaooooo
I assumed he meant unknown to most, makes sense...

#pedantseverywhere
Posted By: DaveWPPW Re: Wirral's Secret Tunnels with Gavin Chappell - 17th Jun 2012 10:49am
Other talks include 'Understanding the Tarot' with Jon Scotland and 'The Return of the Divine Feminine & Mary Magdalene' with Margaret Hunt plus a psychic demonstration by John Roberts. All included in the £2.

I know that's only likely to draw a few jibes but thought people may be interested. Cheers!
Posted By: pickle1984 Re: Wirral's Secret Tunnels with Gavin Chappell - 12th Jan 2013 10:40pm
Any chance of you doing this talk again any time soon dave?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral's Secret Tunnels with Gavin Chappell - 12th Jan 2013 10:52pm
Lol@ Ste
Posted By: DaveWPPW Re: Wirral's Secret Tunnels with Gavin Chappell - 18th Jan 2013 1:12pm
Pickle; Yep. I am organising some free talks at venues around the Wirral which won't cost anyone a penny to come to.
Gavin will hopefully be giving two talks. One on the tunnels and another about Wirral myths and legends as he has been researching a new book.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral