Forums
Posted By: cameraman HMS Dragon visiting this weekend - 24th Apr 2012 6:08pm
Looks like another photo opportunity is on the cards as the Royal Navies newest type 45 destroyer that was commissioned on the 20th April is making a short visit to Liverpool. She will dock at the pier head on Friday and will be open to visitors on Saturday afternoon before sailing on the Sunday
Posted By: Moonstar Re: HMS Dragon visiting this weekend - 25th Apr 2012 8:00am
Thanks for the 'heads up' Cameraman.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: HMS Dragon visiting this weekend - 26th Apr 2012 12:05am
Will there be fireworks? Lol
Posted By: Brocks Re: HMS Dragon visiting this weekend - 26th Apr 2012 12:10pm
Assuming it don't break down!
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: HMS Dragon visiting this weekend - 27th Apr 2012 1:21pm
here's a pic of her comin in. ill up load more soon.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: HMS Dragon visiting this weekend - 27th Apr 2012 1:50pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hoseman Re: HMS Dragon visiting this weekend - 7th May 2012 8:49pm
Have to dig mine out, I was working along side her on the Pilot Boat station, got some good angles the public wouldnt see because of the restrictions. I was down there along side in my van, drove thru all the barriers from the landing stage terminal.
When I had finished the job I was called out to do (New 25m fuel lines on the refuelling station for the Pilot Boats!!) They had put up a tent and barriers around the gangway which had to be removed so I could get out again!!!! LOL
© Wirral-Wikiwirral