Forums
Posted By: Wench Sponsored Walk in aid of Help Our Wounded. - 30th Mar 2012 1:39pm
A sponsored walk in aid of Help Our Wounded (raising money for the RMCTF) will take place in Upton on Sunday 13th May.

The walk starts from outside Sainsbury's in Upton at 10:30.

There are 2 options - to either do the full 10 miles or start from Heswall and do 4.5 miles.

I'll be doing it as I have a fair few friends that are Bootnecks and have sustained life changing injuries. If I can do it, then most will have no excuse wink

If you want sponsorship forms, then please contact [email protected].

Hope to see some of you there!! If not, feel free to sponsor me to hobble it happy
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Sponsored Walk in aid of Help Our Wounded. - 30th Mar 2012 8:17pm
Sounds good Wench.
wench i will sponsor you queen send me the info thumbsup
also can anyone do the walk?
Posted By: Wench Re: Sponsored Walk in aid of Help Our Wounded. - 31st Mar 2012 2:23pm
It should be fun Bezzy smile

TC - thanks smile I'll put details up once they're done. It'll be when I get back next week. Yes, anyone can do it smile
Posted By: Peachy Re: Sponsored Walk in aid of Help Our Wounded. - 4th Apr 2012 7:34am
i'll walk with you x
Posted By: dave_h Re: Sponsored Walk in aid of Help Our Wounded. - 8th Apr 2012 3:08pm
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1.112817828742747&type=1&theater
Posted By: dave_h Re: Sponsored Walk in aid of Help Our Wounded. - 18th May 2012 9:09am
well done to those who walked,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral