Forums
Posted By: The_Lounge What's on this week @ The Lounge, NewBrighton - 16th Jan 2012 9:31pm
The Lounge, Marine Promenade, New Brighton.
(Above the Brightspot Arcade)

Thursdays - Prize Karaoke 8 - 12
Fridays - Disco from the 60's to the current charts 11 - 2
Saturdays - Disco - Club anthems and Commercial Dance 11 - 2

Cheap Drinks, Excellent Party Atmosphere..
ALSO FREE FUNCTION ROOM. CALL 07523269236
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's on this week @ The Lounge, NewBrighton - 16th Jan 2012 9:40pm
Isn't this advertising? Have you paid to advertise?
I agree..this is blatant advertising not the sort of thing which should become a regular feature on Wiki Wirral..come on forum master..get a grip
Id delete it but unsure how to..
Posted By: Mark Re: What's on this week @ The Lounge, NewBrighton - 16th Jan 2012 10:15pm
Social events pubs / clubs are welcome to advertise.
When its free, when its a payment to enter event is when we will apply advertising rules.

Were trying to get the pub scene promoting events.

Thank you.
its free to get into asda and they sell liquor and play music

whats the difference? both commercial..the "cost" of entering a place such as the lounge which appear to be free is contained in the increase in the price of drinks
Posted By: ASE71 Re: What's on this week @ The Lounge, NewBrighton - 16th Jan 2012 11:02pm
Originally Posted by carbooter
its free to get into asda and they sell liquor and play music

withthat raftl
Posted By: Stingray Re: What's on this week @ The Lounge, NewBrighton - 17th Jan 2012 12:15am

+
+
Are the drinks prices cheaper than previous management? coz they were very expensive!!
i agree its good to see whats on where and when. although it is a basic advert what the poster should be showing is photos of the last event and showing how much everyone had a good time etc. maybe even doing a "wiki wirral" special free Jager bomb.
Posted By: arwen444 Re: What's on this week @ The Lounge, NewBrighton - 17th Jan 2012 10:44pm
i dont want to spoil everyone having a good time, but i just wish they would all be a little quieter going home in the early hours. bout a dozen walked passed my house screaming and falling over last saturday/sunday
£2 last time i went
last time i went drinks were very reasonable. Also it was buy one get one free before 1am which i took full advantage of smile
Drinks prices are much cheaper..
eg,
All bottles from £2.00
Double Spirits £2.50
All Shots £2.00

Admission is £3 Friday and Saturday and free entry Thursdays smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral