Forums
Posted By: AlexB Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 6:16am
7pm at Peerless Brewery.

29th October.

7pm arrival with pint, then a bowl of stew, a tour or the brewery and unlimited ale until 11pm.

Final roll call... Anyone interested who hasn't got their name down as per original thread please PM me for availability and I'll try and accommodate. Need to give details of guests on Friday.

Alex +1

Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 6:18am
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=582916
7pm at Peerless Brewery.

29th October.

7pm arrival with pint, then a bowl of stew, a tour or the brewery and unlimited ale until 11pm.

Final roll call... Anyone interested who hasn't got their name down as per original thread please PM me for availability and I'll try and accommodate. Need to give details of guests on Friday.

Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 7:41am
P_H, is that +1 or +2 as I only have you down for +1, who is the 2nd? Also, I've only had the 1 deposit and my business head doesn't like me opening myself up to too much of a liability.

I will probably call round to collect cash before contacting Peerless.
Its ok mate ive already contacted Peerless and they said "not a problem as long as i let them know by Tuesady how many extra will be coming" so dont worry Alex all is in hand.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 7:56am
Originally Posted by Pepper_Head
Its ok mate ive already contacted Peerless and they said "not a problem as long as i let them know by Tuesady how many extra will be coming" so dont worry Alex all is in hand.

I think you're missing the point somewhat.

I need to keep on top of what is happening, I organised it and a few of us have paid the deposit. Now imagine the situation that a few phone up on Tuesday, unknown to me, and then don't turn up.

Who has to cover the shortfall out of the deposit? Yep, you guessed it.

Therefore, I wish to know numbers and I wish to collect deposits. Is that too difficult a concept for you?

Please don't force me to contact the brewery and inform that we have a bit of an awkward one on our hands and that all contact should be through me, it makes more trouble than is needed.
Pepper_Head. Al has gone to a lot of trouble organising this. The normal thing to do would be to contact him as he is liasing with the brewery...
It would be ridiculous if everyone started contacting the brewery with random bits of information and asking the same questions over and over.
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 8:15am
withthat
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Not a problem, you have my word the money will be paid, i owe you £30.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 8:30am
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 8:49am

When are you free on Saturday for me to collect?

Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 8:52am
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone

I've taken the liberty to add a few, as they've paid so have contributed to the numbers whether they come or not.
Originally Posted by AlexB

When are you free on Saturday for me to collect?

Im free Saturday afternoon.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:10am

PM me a time and location and I'll see you there.

PM me a time and location and I'll see you there.

Ok will do.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:36am
Thank you - sooner the better please so I can plan my day.

OK guys, I have told my guy in the brewery that I will have firm numbers over to him by Monday so if anyone wants adding to the list please let me know so I can grab the deposit off you over the weekend.

Further to this, they have been informed that, under no uncertain circumstances, are they to accept increases in numbers after this date unless it comes from me.

This is to protect the interests of the members who have put their own money down as any 'no-show' would be taken from the deposit.

I hope this is all clear and I look forward to seeing you all on the night. Any issues, post up or PM me - or if you have my number feel free to give me a shout.
Thank you - sooner the better please so I can plan my day.

OK guys, I have told my guy in the brewery that I will have firm numbers over to him by Monday so if anyone wants adding to the list please let me know so I can grab the deposit off you over the weekend.

Further to this, they have been informed that, under no uncertain circumstances, are they to accept increases in numbers after this date unless it comes from me.

This is to protect the interests of the members who have put their own money down as any 'no-show' would be taken from the deposit.

I hope this is all clear and I look forward to seeing you all on the night. Any issues, post up or PM me - or if you have my number feel free to give me a shout.

Thats great Alex, i might have to give you £45 or £60 not sure yet but i will know by Saturday, so not a problem, cheers.

Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:50am

Thats great Alex, i might have to give you £45 or £60 not sure yet but i will know by Saturday, so not a problem, cheers.

So long as I know and I have the money, then we're all happy.

So long as I know and I have the money, then we're all happy.

Thats cool, were all Happy!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 10:14am
Add T and A, Al plz
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
G and M
T and A

I've taken the liberty to add a few, as they've paid so have contributed to the numbers whether they come or not.

Done ok Rude. grin
Posted By: Mark Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 10:22am
wikiofftopic

Just a reminder smile
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 10:35am
Pepper, Rudebox is on her phone, hence the short reply. Will you stop trying to be difficult at every opportunity.

Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad

Please add full names to the list and not letters. I also do not have any money from 'G' or 'M' and as everyone on the above list has paid (I've let your +2 slide as you 'gave me your word'), they are 'the list' until we meet on Saturday.

Please kindly send meeting point and time via PM to me, as promised and stop irritating everyone who wants to organise a grown up meet with your stupid pictures.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 10:41am
Also, kindly do not call the brewery quoting my name and leading them to believe you had cleared things with me.

Is it any wonder nobody trusts you!?
Also, kindly do not call the brewery quoting my name and leading them to believe you had cleared things with me.

Is it any wonder nobody trusts you!?

Alex i never quoted your name, they did, and i never said id cleared things with you, all i said was "is there still spaces availlable and can you pay on the night and they said yes thats fine as long as they know how many by Tuesday at the latest.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 10:55am

Alex i never quoted your name, they did

He must be lying to me then as I just spoke to him.

Either way, he has thanked me for getting in touch and making it easier for him as he didn't want to be dealing with more than a single point of contact.

Anyway, as we were...
Hi Pepper ,have you had a nice day i hope so because you deserve it, I told Steve at the brewery that you were going to get in touch with them and he said ok no probs .I see you did now ,well at least that`s sorted ,I told you he was a good bloke
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 8:33pm
June I see you were instrumental in the possible confusion.

Steve has told me he prefers having one point of contact as its easier for him.

So please kindly refrain from causing anymore.

Many thanks and back on topic if it's not too much trouble.
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Hi Pepper ,have you had a nice day i hope so because you deserve it, I told Steve at the brewery that you were going to get in touch with them and he said ok no probs .I see you did now ,well at least that`s sorted ,I told you he was a good bloke
dunno
How Rude of you Pepper and June to have rang the Brewery yourselves instead of contacting Alex with any questions first.
If it were not for Alex there would be no tour. This is a private arrangement that Alex has organised, so please show him some respect.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 8:50pm
withthat

I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!
I am looking forward to this so would none-organisers (i.e. everyone except Alex) but out of the arrangements!
What confusion is this Alex ? good god man where do you get off. Are you honestly telling me that nobody else can ring the brewery unless they ask you first .Whilst i understand you did organize this trip that does not give you all rights over the brewery`s phone line does it? I know you have to keep tabs on how many peeps are defo going but Pepper was only double checking if you can pay on the night or is it tickets only simples really .You really should stop thinking every one does things just to get at you ,It`s not right chill out
Bezzy read my post it explains it for you ,it`s not a problem and by the way I am not rude
Posted By: Mark Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 8:58pm
Guys if your intention is to go on this tour then please keep all updates via the organiser, in this case Alexb.

From my own experience wanting to make it a successful day is stressful enough on top of it being in the public eye.
Im sure alex will accommodate any changes where and if he can. But all said and done Alex has made it crystal clear his contact would appreciate the 1 point of contact.

I am watching and reading this thread, its being arranged under the wiki flag. So the success of this event is just as important to me as it is to the organiser.

Admin.

Alex contact me via pm if you have any concerns. This is about the wikispirit and a great evening out.

Posted By: Mark Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:00pm
wikiofftopic
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:01pm
June, you need to realise that I am organising numbers for food, so if I include Pepper and his friends in the numbers and then he calls up and adds himself and others then how is anyone meant to know who and where the duplicates are?

I don't know Pepper, I know his friends even less and if people are added to a list, catered for, and cry off on a 'wiki' organised night that IS a private tour, organised just for us, then who do you think is going to cover the shortfall? No, no need to use your limited brain power to answer that as I'll do it for you... It's me and the others who have put our money where our mouths are. That includes Derek, Bandy, Joe and many others.

Get a grip will you, this is a well organised night and anyone is welcome but I need to keep a handle on it. Nobody is denying anyone access just do me the courtesy of keeping me in the loop, right!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:02pm
Note, I was typing the above reply prior to Mark's well worded and succinct reply.

Thanks Mark.

June this is a privte trip that Alex has organised. It is so rude to go straight to the Brewery and not through Alex as a matter of respect. This is one of the things wrong with society today, so what if Alex got the trip off the ground, I'll ring them myself. RUDE!!!!!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:09pm
Bez honestly don't worry, I've made Steve well aware of my thoughts and he appreciates them and has thanked me for making it easier for him.

Pepper if you want to organise a separate night for you and your friends then feel free to drop out, I'll give you your £15 back and I imagine you'll have a better night with just those you get on with.

We all just want a nice night, good company and good beer.
Posted By: Mark Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 20th Oct 2011 9:12pm
Plenty food for thought to think about.

I hope you all have a great night.
I cant make it as i already have plans.

thumbsup
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 1:22pm
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Shall I make a fresh batch of flapjacks?
As requested, Plus can have chocky coated, would he like milk or plain?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 8:44pm
Bezzy, flapjacks would be awesome!!!!

If you do that then I'll make sure that this;

[youtube]UBhdIcb84Hw[/youtube]

Is on my iPod!!!!
You can't have Flapjacks and beer at the same time it's against the law raftl raftl
Love it!!!!!
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
You can't have Flapjacks and beer at the same time it's against the law raftl raftl
They make you thirsty, ie, you drink more!
Originally Posted by Bezzymate

More coffee. not more beer lol lol
yes please yumyum chocolate squares too yeah! cool

More coffee. not more beer lol lol
Kill Joy! X
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 9:00pm
I don't need anything to make me drink more but I do like flapjacks!!!!!
Happy man then! Lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 9:03pm
Always!

I love Flapjacks. Cant wait. grin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 9:24pm
Does this mean you are coming on Saturday Bezzy? Your name is not on the list!
I was,then I wasn't, then I was, then I wasn't, now I am!
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
Thanks TC.x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 9:33pm
So, you are!!!!!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 9:55pm
Nice one Bezz, glad you have decided to come!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 10:08pm
Good news Bezzy x
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate

yeah great news bezzy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 10:28pm
Who is Mike T?

Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
Who is Mike T?

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/3620/MikeT.html
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 10:32pm
Who is Mike T?

He PM'd be before and would like to come.

Collecting his money tomorrow happy
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
Who is Mike T?

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/3620/MikeT.html
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate

yeah great news bezzy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 10:49pm
His profile tells me nowt. If he has paid then welcome Mike T. See you on the night.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 10:50pm
pm sent
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 11:18pm
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
POODLEPUP

yipee
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
POODLEPUP

yipee

Soooo glad we had a little chat Poodle, good to see you are coming now, look forward to seeing you. yipee
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 11:31pm
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +2
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
POODLEPUP

yipee

Soooo glad we had a little chat Poodle, good to see you are coming now, look forward to seeing you. yipee

Yep any messing from you,you'll be out,i'm a trained pub bouncer,so behave peperhead,lol
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 11:32pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup

Yep any messing from you,you'll be out,i'm a trained pub bouncer,so behave peperhead,lol

Yep, and theres a few others who are considerably harder wink

I jest, there'll be no trouble, I'm sure.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 11:34pm
Thanks Alex.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 21st Oct 2011 11:36pm
I'm only jesting too,looking forward to meeting all the other members who i have yet to meet.
Aww that's great news PP, it was a bit lacking of girlies. X
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 8:25am
yeah glad your coming bezz and pup go girlies smile
just a few queries to alex
Do we meet outside by 7 o'clock and then go in as a group, or is there a reception area in the brewery just in case it's lashing down.Usually someone turns up after the stated time - do we wait until all on named list have arrived or can latecomers if any still come in
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 9:58am
Pepper_Head, please PM me with time and location to meet today.

We need to meet this weekend or none of your 'pluses' will be catered for.

Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 10:00am
Derek, it'll be dark so I suggest we just go inside as we arrive. Nobody wants to be standing around on Corporation Road!

I'll make a list and make sure everyone is present before everything commences.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 11:04am
Ok chaps.

Spoken to brewery, I'm giving final numbers Sunday 6pm.

They usually require final numbers 7 days prior so they're being accommodating which is nice.

I'm saving Sunday to collect final monies, collate the final list, and get it to the brewery.

I'd appreciate everyone who still owes money to contact me via PM with preferred time of collection and address to collect from.

I'll confirm via return.

Any issues, PM me or post up.

Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 11:15am
Thanks for organising this trip Alex, it's been quite a task all in all. X
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 11:55am
I'll be having a quick one in the Bluebell before going round the corner. Looking forward to it. Big Bravo Zulu to Alex.
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +3
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
POODLEPUP
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 5:13pm
Might join you Bandy!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 5:56pm
Tis a goodly idea Bandy. 18:15 - 18:30 in the Bluebell?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 7:16pm
Picked up MikeT's money this afternoon, a pleasure to meet you and a great view you have out of your front windows!

Croc, Bluebell good with me!
Shall we meet in the Bluebell around 6.30pm, then we can all go over to the Brewery together? Just an idea!
Tis a goodly idea Bandy. 18:15 - 18:30 in the Bluebell?
Sorry Croc, didn't see your post!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 22nd Oct 2011 7:55pm
Shall we meet in the Bluebell around 6.30pm, then we can all go over to the Brewery together? Just an idea!

It's a good one! Bezzy, do you want me and Hannah to pick you up in taxi?
Oh please Alex, that would be great! Shall I leave my car at yours to save double backing?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 23rd Oct 2011 8:16am
No it's ok you're only around the corner and will prob see if bro can take us anyway.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 24th Oct 2011 9:33am
Alex +1
Pepper_Head +3
Polo_Phil +2
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
POODLEPUP

Final list, if I've made any glaring errors then please do let me know.

Total = 25
Beer!!! laugh

Good work Al
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 24th Oct 2011 9:56am
The following 9 to pay balance of £135 on the night;

Polo_Phil x 1
Rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
Poodlepup

I am in recipt of £135 to cover the following 9 people;

Pepper_Head x4
Alex x1
Derekdwc
Kimpri1
Bandycoot
Mike T

Deposit of £105 was covered by the following 7 people;

Phil x2
Alex
Les
TC
Rude
Bezzymate

£135 to pay, £135 I'm in receipt of and £105 deposit paid = £375

£375 / £15 = 25 people.

Phew, my maths is correct.

Numbers have gone to the brewery and we know where we stand.
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 24th Oct 2011 9:59am
good work Alex smile
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 24th Oct 2011 10:14am
Thanks Alex, good job you gained GCSE in Maths! Lol
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 24th Oct 2011 10:15am
Slight edit...

The following 10 to pay balance of £150 on the night;

Polo_Phil x 2
Rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
Poodlepup

I am in recipt of £120 to cover the following 8 people;

Pepper_Head x4
Derekdwc
Kimpri1
Bandycoot
Mike T

Deposit of £105 was covered by the following 7 people;

Phil
Alex x2
Les
TC
Rude
Bezzymate

£150 to pay, £120 I'm in receipt of and £105 deposit paid = £375

£375 / £15 = 25 people.

Phew, my maths is correct.

Numbers have gone to the brewery and we know where we stand.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 24th Oct 2011 3:28pm
His profile tells me nowt. If he has paid then welcome Mike T. See you on the night.

Thanks Croc. Yeah, I've paid. Be good to put faces to all these names. I went on the Peerless tour about a year ago and can highly recommend it. Good beer, good food and good company. See you all Saturday!

ps. went to the Wirral CAMRA beerfest at Pacific Road last Saturday, that was a good one. Lots of decent beer from all over Britain.

Hope everyone has a great time,would of come but too busy sorry guys
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 24th Oct 2011 3:35pm
He has indeed paid!

Really looking forward to this one.
Only 3 sleeps to go and then we're on. Great!
Bluebell 1830 it is then.
I think it's 4 Bandy! Sorry to dissapoint you. Lol
maybe Bandy's so excited he has taken into account the night he wont be able to sleep
Could be or he is starting in the Bluebell at 18.30 on the Friday onwards! Lol
Guilty as charged, M'lud.
What it was is that I thought for ages that it was on the Friday and only caught on to Saturday last week. Hardening of the brain cells but I get there eventually. Saturday it is, 4 sleeps.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 25th Oct 2011 2:39pm
Woo-hoo! Can't wait.
oooooo I wonder how many beers will be available?
Originally Posted by polo_phil
oooooo I wonder how many beers will be available?
You planning on trying all of them?
of course... I have already had 4 of them smile
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Woo-hoo! Can't wait.

Woo-hoo! Can't wait. Im soooo ecited. grin
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 9:21am
Pepper, earlier;

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 12:13pm
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that there is a dart board there too? Darts are sharpened and ready.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 12:20pm
Yep Croc they have a dartboard smile
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 12:21pm
Sounds great.

I heard you're a good aim Croc!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 12:25pm
Sounds great.

I heard you're a good aim Croc!

To quote 'Bones'

I don't know what that means!!!
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that there is a dart board there too? Darts are sharpened and ready.

I love darts.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 9:42pm
Right, due to a few requests, and so we know who is going, I would like the identities of those who are arriving;

Alex +1 (Alex and Hannah)
Pepper_Head +3 (What are the names of your 3 guests please?)
Polo_Phil +2 (What are the names of your 2 guests please?)
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
POODLEPUP

Obviously forum names are fine at this point, but I think it's only fair if we all have some idea of who is attending i.e. Phil, are you bring your Mum and Dad etc etc.

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 10:01pm
Good idea, Al. The majority of people on the list have met Trace and Ahmad, they are the Dogs Bollox.
T and A are close friends, me and T met during our training. We went from Level 0 to Qualification, together.
Too much info? Well, you did ask!!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 10:15pm
Trace and Ahmad are legends.

Majority have met Hannah.

Just wondering who Phil and SJ are bringing?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 10:21pm
Hannahs loveley x
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 10:32pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Hannahs loveley x

Agree, I don't deserve her x
Trace and Ahmad are legends.

Majority have met Hannah.

Just wondering who Phil and SJ are bringing?

have meet the above top peeps smile looking forward to this smile
Right, due to a few requests, and so we know who is going, I would like the identities of those who are arriving;

Alex +1 (Alex and Hannah)
Polo_Phil +2 (What are the names of your 2 guests please?)
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
POODLEPUP

Obviously forum names are fine at this point, but I think it's only fair if we all have some idea of who is attending i.e. Phil, are you bring your Mum and Dad etc etc.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 26th Oct 2011 11:39pm
I am so looking forward to seeing Our Nelze again. grin
Think it was the 'squashed frog' night, that i last saw him?! Tooo long ago.
That's nice of Phil to bring his Mum and Dad, look forward to meeting them!
Fair enough Alex, ask Poodle.
How would Poodle know?
How would Poodle know?

Because i told her.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 7:37am

Tell us yourself!
I don't think my mum and dad would be too keen to be honest...

I was originally a +1 as I thought Mrs Polo_Phil would come... she wasn't keen so I asked a lad at work. One lad became 2 so my 2 are Ian and Andy
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 7:47am
Alex
(Hannah)
Polo_Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC
rocks
Croc
Bonzo
Shum Shum
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
Poodlepup

Pepper_Head, since when have you ever needed a spokesperson?

No need to be deliberately obtuse.

Why do you play these silly games PH, your going to be in our commpany on Saturday, so why try to cause trouble?
How would Poodle know?

Because i told her.
Why do you play these silly games PH, your going to be in our commpany on Saturday, so why try to cause trouble?
How would Poodle know?

Because i told her.

Im not causing trouble, as i said ask Julie.
If you're just eating and drinking 4 peoples worth Pepper that's ok you can tell us! happy
If you're just eating and drinking 4 peoples worth Pepper that's ok you can tell us! happy

Fook, you found me out, happy raftl
So do these alter egos of yours have names then?
Nice to see people who are on the Peerless Brewery tour are still ignoring me on the chat thread, Good Morning. grin
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:10am
Nice to see people who are on the Peerless Brewery tour are still ignoring me on the chat thread, Good Morning. grin

In a similar fashion to you ignoring our RFI re your guests.

It's rather disrespectful to be quite honest, we're going as a group.

I've had a fair few people wishing you weren't going and I've resisted calling up, cancelling your 4 places and refunding your money, but I haven't so it'd be nice if you just stopped being difficult. It makes no sense.
Maybe if you stopped your silly games, insulting people and where more transparent, people would acknowledge you!
Im not playing any games or insulting anyone.

In a similar fashion to you ignoring our RFI re your guests.

It's rather disrespectful to be quite honest, we're going as a group.

I've had a fair few people wishing you weren't going and I've resisted calling up, cancelling your 4 places and refunding your money, but I haven't so it'd be nice if you just stopped being difficult. It makes no sense.

I really cant understand why you need to know names now, i can introduce you to my friends on the night. I dont know names either. All i know is avatar made up names.
You insulted RUDEBOX last night, knowing that you will be in her company on Saturday.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:23am
All i know is avatar made up names.

So they're on here?

Friends that you don't even know the names of?

The internet truly is a diverse place.

I find it equally bizarre that they, themselves, have kept it quiet raftl
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:27am

But I could do?

Maybe other members feel threatened by your secrecy and difficult nature - people want the night to run smoothly, not be shrouded in secrecy and game playing.
You insulted RUDEBOX last night, knowing that you will be in her company on Saturday.

When did i insult RUDEBOX, now im confused. If i did insult Rude then it wasnt intentional, i can promise you that. So Rude if your there, then im really sorry.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:33am
Alex
(Hannah)
Polo_Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC
rocks
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
Poodlepup

I'll get the ball rolling then!!! Nowt to hide, me!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:34am
I'd suggest Pepper cooperates in this or it won't matter who his +3 are.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:36am
Even just post up their usernames if they are Wiki chaps!
Alex
(Hannah)
Pepper_Head - Steve +3 (Alan) (Graham) (Mike)
Polo_Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC
rocks
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc
kimpri1
Bandycoot
Les
Rudebox
Plusone
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT
Bezzymate
Poodlepup

I'll get the ball rolling then!!! Nowt to hide, me!
Nowt to hide from me either, there you go, anyone else?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:45am
Edit: My mistake
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:46am
Alexb - Alex
(Hannah)
Pepper_Head - Steve
(Alan)
(Graham)
(Mike)
Polo_Phil - Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC - Dean
rocks - Andrea
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc - Derek
kimpri1 - Joe
Bandycoot - sorry can't remember!
Les - Les
Rudebox - Dawn
Plusone - John
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT - Mike
Bezzymate - Carole
Poodlepup - Julie
Alan, Graham and Mike, the 3 gas fitters.

So you were adding another element of awkwardness by suggesting you only knew their avatar/names?

There's no end with you is there.

In reality we're none the wiser, perhaps you and your fellow gas fitters should perhaps organise a brewery tour of your own?

Alex, what are you on about now? I said i only know people who are already on the list by there Avatar names, ie - Rude, Bezzy, etc etc etc.
My friends are not on Wiki so dont have Avatar names. You ask for their names and i give you there names, what more do you want, the occupations, address details, age etc etc? What do you want Alex, its not me being awkward.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 8:53am
Apologies, I made a mistake, I read it as you don't know the names of your guests, just their avatar names.

I guess we're all sorted then, all we needed was "I'm bringing a few gas fitter mates, Graham, Alan and Mike.

It didn't need to be so difficult.

Thank you.
Apologies, I made a mistake, I read it as you don't know the names of your guests, just their avatar names.

I guess we're all sorted then, all we needed was "I'm bringing a few gas fitter mates, Graham, Alan and Mike.

It didn't need to be so difficult.

Thank you.

Is this guess the occupation of the guests time?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 9:01am

No, it's me just mentioning the job that you said they did.

No, it's me just mentioning the job that you said they did.

So you been speaking with Julie?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 9:08am

So you been speaking with Julie?

Yes, it only took a phone call.

I was just wondering if you were ever going to stop trying to annoy everyone and actually give us some names.
Alexb - Alex
(Hannah)
Pepper_Head - Steve
(Alan)
(Graham)
(Mike)
Polo_Phil - Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC - Dean
rocks - Andrea
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc - Derek
kimpri1 - Joe
Bandycoot - Ken
Les - Les
Rudebox - Dawn
Plusone - John
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT - Mike
Bezzymate - Carole
Poodlepup - Julie
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 10:23am
Croc will you be doing your usual group pics
Possibly a before and after visit if you will be still capable of it

ps
I bagsy 1st go on the dartboard.
Anyone know if there' a pool table. if there is bagsy first go
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 10:35am
no pool table derek frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 10:44am
I will be bringing the camera.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 10:50am
On the ocky Derek, I'll bring me arrows too!
Originally Posted by derekdwc
Croc will you be doing your usual group pics
Possibly a before and after visit if you will be still capable of it

ps
I bagsy 1st go on the dartboard.
Anyone know if there' a pool table. if there is bagsy first go
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 11:06am
a bit off topic
to make it a bit fairer (for me - haven't played for 30 years)) can someone bring 3 different size darts 1 small.1 medium,1 large. My first darts were Jim Pykes

Attached picture jim pyke darts.jpg
Attached picture Wooden%20Darts2.jpg
Pmsl here. I would bring my own darts too but will probably be off into town after and might ne a bit silly to be carrying darts around with me.
Need another 2 tickets if thats possible Alex.
If not dont worry, we'll see you in the Bluebell was it?
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 11:23am
Bezzymate
Never been beaten in darts by a member of the fairer sex,so may withdraw from your offer to play me so as to keep my record intact
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 11:33am
Just thought on what about a game of killer (with darts of course)
put your name down if you want to play and I'll print off some score sheets

derekdwc
Drunken darts sounds like a very bad idea tease
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 11:57am
Ordinary killer where you try to knockout anybody OR 3 teams headed by Alex, pepperhead and derek where your double has to be next to a double of a member of your opponents teams doubles would be fun

Yes he did tell me,that his mates,all gas fitters were coming,when i pm'd him a few nights ago.

Pepper enough of the shit stirring,was this supposed to make people think we are friends?

Yes he did tell me,that his mates,all gas fitters were coming,when i pm'd him a few nights ago.

Pepper enough of the shit stirring,was this supposed to make people think we are friends?

No deffinately not.
Pmsl here. I would bring my own darts too but will probably be off into town after and might ne a bit silly to be carrying darts around with me.

Mmm you told me you didn't play darts the other night,when i said i knew your face from somewhere!!
Yes Derek i'll play killer,i'll try to find my arrows!

Mmm you told me you didn't play darts the other night,when i said i knew your face from somewhere!!

I dont play for a team. I play pool but i dont play for a team.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 2:10pm
Me and Plus have got two darts between us! Up for playing Killer tho.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 2:49pm
I've got 2 sets, just need new flights and stems.
I will sort you out some flights and stems.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 2:58pm
I've got 2 sets, just need new flights and stems.

You therefore have 6 weights with spikes in them grin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 3:00pm

I do indeed!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 3:05pm
raftl
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 27th Oct 2011 3:25pm
ooo i used to be in a darts team smile
the best game i ever played was when i was pissed haha
Originally Posted by rocks
the best game i ever played was when i was pissed haha

fair enough! grin
I've pre booked it!!

Attached picture 299544_294890000540010_100000570383801_1230380_1166182802_n.jpg

I do indeed!!!!!!!!!

raftl
I've pre booked it!!

raftl Stop! it! im fooking crying here.
Haha i couldn't resist,my mate just posted it up on facey!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 10:40am
I've had a last minute drop out, so I have a ticket up for grabs.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 11:38am
Do we still have sufficient numbers?
Whats the new list then?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 12:21pm
paranoidballoon is in so I'm afraid PH you'll have to sit outside in the cold...
so make sure you bring a gas stove to keep yourself warm wink

Obviously I'm just kidding... shifty
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 12:23pm
paranoidballoon is in so I'm afraid PH you'll have to sit outside in the cold...

dunno

dunno

dunno
Some peeps have a wicked streak!
wicked in the modern sense? 'Yo man that is wicked!' thumbsup

looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and drinking all the beer!
yumyum - this will be me eating the stew... just in case anyone wanted to know what I look like
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 1:48pm
Alexb - Alex
Pepper_Head - Steve
(Alan)
(Graham)
(Mike)
Polo_Phil - Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC - Dean
rocks - Andrea
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc - Derek
kimpri1 - Joe
Bandycoot - Ken
Les - Les
Rudebox - Dawn
Plusone - John
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT - Mike
Bezzymate - Carole
Poodlepup - Julie
Paranoidballoon

Yes, still sufficient numbers.
So Hannah has dropped out then.
bit of a Sherlock Holmes on the quiet aren't you PH?
sherlock
Yes mate, cant say im surprised though.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 2:49pm

10 out of 10 for being able to read.

Why aren't you surprised?

One of her mates has been offered a job in Oz and they're going out celebrating.

She reckoned it was a better offer than drinking real ale with an irritating gas fitter off the internet wink

One of her mates has been offered a job in Oz and they're going out celebrating.

She reckoned it was a better offer than drinking real ale with an irritating gas fitter off the internet wink

[Linked Image]

Shame, she would have liked me, wink
Aww, that's a shame about Hannah Alex, hope to see her soon.
Nothing suprising about it PH, she is a lovely young girl with a wide circle of friends, end of!
Nothing suprising about it PH, she is a lovely young girl with a wide circle of friends, end of!

I never said she wasnt Bezzy.

but im not coming Alex
Just catching up, put me down for the arrers. I remember being beaten by my mother-in-law but nobody told me she was a News of the World North Western Area Champion so I plead barley forgets.
See you all in the Bluebell.

Passing thought, hope I don't need my boxing gloves as well.

OK just thought that you where about to have another go at Alex!

Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Just catching up, put me down for the arrers. I remember being beaten by my mother-in-law but nobody told me she was a News of the World North Western Area Champion so I plead barley forgets.
See you all in the Bluebell.

Passing thought, hope I don't need my boxing gloves as well.

The missus just read this and informed me that she beat me as well. I'm still bringing my arrers though.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 5:35pm

Apreciate the offer PH but I have ben and bought a few sets so we have spared also.
I now have 2 sets of fully functioning darts, 1 is about 26-ish grams the other is 46 grams.
No practicing now!

Apreciate the offer PH but I have ben and bought a few sets so we have spared also.
I now have 2 sets of fully functioning darts, 1 is about 26-ish grams the other is 46 grams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 5:43pm
No practicing now!

Wish I had somewhere to practice!
beer! smile see you tomorrow folks!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 5:56pm
Can't wait, been looking forward to this for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and you get the picture!!!
You got a spanner in the works there Croc!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 6:06pm
No practicing now!

Wish I had somewhere to practice!

We can meet at mine in the morning and practice darts/pool/snooker...
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 6:07pm

She is indeed.

Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 28th Oct 2011 6:07pm

Shame, she would have liked me, wink

She wouldn't.
OK just thought that you where about to have another go at Alex!

Another?

dunno
Another what PH?
Another what PH?

You tell me, its your post.
back on topic the list smile

Alexb - Alex
(Hannah)
Pepper_Head - Steve
(Alan)
(Graham)
(Mike)
Polo_Phil - Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC - Dean
rocks - rocks
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc - Derek
kimpri1 - Joe
Bandycoot - sorry can't remember!
Les - Les
Rudebox - Dawn
Plusone - John
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT - Mike
Bezzymate - Carole
Poodlepup - Julie

looking forward to this!
Now hang on a god damn minute, who's this Bandy guy with no name?
Now hang on a god damn minute, who's this Bandy guy with no name?

Yeh!!!! Hang on a cotton picking minute, whats all this then? Pmsl, stop it im crying here. raftl
Where Paranoid Balloon's name gone??
lol peeps wrong list

Alexb - Alex
Pepper_Head - Steve
(Alan)
(Graham)
(Mike)
Polo_Phil - Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC - Dean
rocks - rocks
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc - Derek
kimpri1 - Joe
Bandycoot - Ken
Les - Les
Rudebox - Dawn
Plusone - John
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT - Mike
Bezzymate - Carole
Poodlepup - Julie
Paranoidballoon

Yes, still sufficient numbers.
Where Paranoid Balloon's name gone??

Yeh!!!! Hang on a cotton picking minute, whats all this then?
TC's fixed it!
TC's fixed it!

Wooohooo, well done T.c
Posted By: Mark Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 5:11am
Have a great time every one,
Shame im double booked.

Have fun smile
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 7:32am
thanx mark im sure we will wink
in fact i can see us organising the xmas bash as soon as we get back smile (or is that a little optimistic ha)
Ooo it's today! Have fun everyone! Don't hit too many people Rude grin
Posted By: detsi Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 9:30am
thanx mark im sure we will wink
in fact i can see us organising the xmas bash as soon as we get back smile (or is that a little optimistic ha)

Not the best choice of words. grin
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash

Not very helpful, considering.
Let's all calm down and stop the goading now, really looking forward to tonight. Hope we can all have some fun.

[Linked Image]

And relax..........
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:02am
Let's all calm down and stop the goading now, really looking forward to tonight. Hope we can all have some fun.

[Linked Image]

And relax..........
Well done Pepper, that should do it any way ,i hope you all have a great time just go and party yomama
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:08am
It`s just banter on here ,some find it fun and some take it the wrong way,shame isn`t it hi
Oh shush pepper that had nothing to do with you, it's a joke between friends that you'd understand if you'd been here longer than two minutes.
yeah yeah notified.
I just don't want the women who are attending the Brewery getting nervous about little private jokes. If I'd posted the same, I'd have got a message from Mark. wink
As I'm sure you know. wink
Bloody hell, can't say anything to friends anymore with you around.
Bloody hell, can't say anything to friends anymore with you around.

I know the feeling.

[Linked Image]
lol you need friends on here to know that feeling.
lol you need friends on here to know that feeling.

Awww Flash, you need a Hug?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:44am
Will the lot of you stop being cocks.

Thanks.

Love how PH has recruited a gypsy to carry on his work.
Ah whatever, let him have the site, i've got better things to do.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:49am
Shame thats how people feel.
Will the lot of you stop being cocks.

Thanks.

Love how PH has recruited a gypsy to carry on his work.

dunno

Totally lost me with that one.
Ta ta for now Flash, was nice chatting with you. grin
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:56am

Totally lost me with that one.

Doesn't take much.
You get out the wrong side of the bed Alex?

Alex need a Hug?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 11:17am

Alex need a Hug?

I've not been to bed.

I've had plenty of hugs.

Hannah is also now coming as I persuaded her.

Alex need a Hug?

I've not been to bed.

I've had plenty of hugs.

Hannah is also now coming as I persuaded her.

What happened to the celebration drinks with her friends?
dunno

So glad Hannah is coming. grin
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 11:21am
They went out last night so I managed to persuade her to come tonight.

[quote=Pepper_Head]

So glad Hannah changed her mind. grin
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 11:22am
Yeah me too.
Yeah me too.

Wooohooooo I feel a group hug coming on.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 11:27am
Not likely.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 11:32am
Alexb - Alex
Pepper_Head - Steve
(Alan)
(Graham)
(Mike)
Polo_Phil - Phil
(Ian)
(Andy)
TC - Dean
rocks - rocks
Croc - Will
Bonzo - Cam
Shum Shum - Gemma
derekdwc - Derek
kimpri1 - Joe
Bandycoot - Ken
Les - Les
Rudebox - Dawn
Plusone - John
Tracey
Ahmad
MikeT - Mike
Bezzymate - Carole
Poodlepup - Julie
Paranoidballoon
Hannah
Kyle

Total = 27
27 now that's what I'd call a big group hug, baggsy in the middle.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 11:38am
What is up with you?
What is up with you?

Nothing mate, why? Just being friendly that's all.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 12:59pm
Cool.
Paranoidballoon's name is Alex, just for the record.
Roll on!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 1:16pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Paranoidballoon's name is Alex, just for the record.
Roll on!

laffin
Don't know what you're laughing at AlexB, I used to have a boss that we all called "Harry the B".
Looking forward to a bevvy with you this evening, and we'll keep laughing.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 1:28pm
Just that we both have terrible names.

Bandy, first drinks on me.

See you at the BB, 6:30.
Now you know why it wasn't posted
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 1:32pm
What wasn't?
What wasn't?

He's name, keep up man. grin
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 1:32pm
Oh, your name?

Keep up Alex!
hand
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 2:03pm
You want to come tonight gypsy? Would be fantastic to meet you.

Don't be a (keyboard) stranger.
Hope you all have a good time tonight. Have fun!

I would love to but i`m going to Farmaggedon in Formby ,it has been booked for weeks .I can honestly say with all the banter going on ,it has made me look forward to this night out ,even though i`m not going myself.I genuinely hope that you can all be friends though tonight and have a great time .We all got different humuors and personalities and we all have to just smile and get on ,I don`t intend to be a keyboard stranger either ,but i do seem to be a lot busier than most of you .with all my love and best wishes have a great night bananalove
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 2:19pm
im sure we'll have a great night the only thing worrying me is if there will be lamb in the stew!!! oh and also hope that i like ale smile
im sure we'll have a great night the only thing worrying me is if there will be lamb in the stew!!! oh and also hope that i like ale smile
Hey Rocks ,take some food with you just incase ,you don`t like lamb then either way have a great night hi
Best take your own ale too!
Hope you have a nice night HappyBunnie. xx
Thanks, you have a good night. xx
Thanks, I intend to. wink

[Linked Image]
Lol.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 3:05pm
I'm not sure there's a soft play area.
I'm not sure there's a soft play area.

Shame.

[Linked Image]
That's very kind of you June, well said and thankyou. P.s. don't forget your Tena Lady! Lol
Originally Posted by gypsyjune

I would love to but i`m going to Farmaggedon in Formby ,it has been booked for weeks .I can honestly say with all the banter going on ,it has made me look forward to this night out ,even though i`m not going myself.I genuinely hope that you can all be friends though tonight and have a great time .We all got different humuors and personalities and we all have to just smile and get on ,I don`t intend to be a keyboard stranger either ,but i do seem to be a lot busier than most of you .with all my love and best wishes have a great night bananalove
Posted By: SUExx Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 3:25pm
Hope you all have a good time tonight, look forward to the pics.
Bet i will miss a good night now.
Hey Bezzy.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SUExx
Hope you all have a good time tonight, look forward to the pics.
Bet i will miss a good night now.

Thanks Sue, you should come.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 3:27pm
nah, its to late now
That's a shame Sue, would have been nice to see you again.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 3:42pm
yeah, should of put name down at the start lol
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 3:55pm
Originally Posted by SUExx
nah, its to late now

Steve said there's a bit of spare food so why not come along?

Just checked for you.

Right listen up peeps, got 1 spare ticket going, it's on me whoever wants it can have it, free beer and stew. Just let Alex know if you fancy it.
Won't cost you a penny as I don't want the money for the ticket. Just contact Alex.
Ticket now gone.
Posted By: MikeT Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 4:44pm
Peeps, very late I know, I should have posted this ages ago. The brewery is in a converted warehouse, it's been turned into a two-storey building. The brewing goes on on the ground floor and the bar/food/seating is on the upper floor. It's fairly basic, don't expect pub-style comfort. It's a big place and the ceilings are high. Although I'm sure Steve and Rose will have heaters, it might be a bit nippy, so bring something warm just in case.

Also, no-one's mentioned that you will very probably get the chance to pull your own pint :-)

See you all later

cheers
mike
Posted By: SUExx Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:34pm
Thanks for the spare ticket pepper, had a good night.
Great to meet some new faces today/ tonight.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:44pm
gud to hear you had a good time Suexx
Posted By: SUExx Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:46pm
Thanks red, never knew that place was there.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 29th Oct 2011 10:55pm
snap
Ok i've just managed to log in through my phone.
What a great night,being a light weight.i manage 3 pints ( wasted half a pint)at the brewery, but some of it was rocket fuel.
I could hardly walk or talk!
By the time i got home i was a giggling mess!!!

Brilliant night,loved it!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 3:21am
We're still up and talking about it!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 3:26am
Massive clap for Rose and Steve, as our Hosts. Lovely loveley people.

xx
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 3:37am
Sorry peeps. im hogging the place blush
Poods you were soo funny tonight .
Loved spending the evening with Our Joe, Degsy and parrot! its been ages.

Great to meet new member MikeT and catch up with Bandy and ParanoidBalloon. Thankyou for the sticker P.B. Much appreciated xx

Right...im offskie xx
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 8:12am
great night last night would love to do it again, great to meet some new peeps,i loved the ale i tried, the stew was lovely and the cheese board was also an added surprise and of course it was all finished off with bezzys flapjacks smile
the whole night was value for money (i dont know how they make a big profit) the hosts were fantastic people so credit to them they had the whole night in hand wink
Posted By: SUExx Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 9:09am
has anyone got a hangover then, i dont mind you i only had one and half glasses of the larger, but two bowls of the loverly stew haha
What can I say? Smashing night out and great to meeet more of the crowd and re-acquaint with those I've met before, hosts perfect, pints bootiful, food wholesome and price right. Nuff said. Thanks for a lovely evening folks, would love to have us all meet up again.
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 9:34am
some pics

Attached picture PEERLESS 026.JPG
Attached picture PEERLESS 028.JPG
Attached picture PEERLESS 030.JPG
Attached picture PEERLESS 032.JPG
Attached picture PEERLESS 033.JPG
What a great night. A big thank you to Alex for organising it. I never knew that place was there and will definitely be going back. We need to make that a regular night out, I will bring my darts next time, lol. Was good trying all the different ales, something I wouldn't usually do. Don't know how I've not got a hangover today, god knows how many pints I downed. Was really good seeing everyone, some really nice people, I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks again for such a lovely night.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 10:08am
Great night was has by all. Lovely food, ale and wonderful hosts.
Thankyou to Alex for organising the night, you chose a brilliant venue and would love to do it all again. Nice to put faces to names and able to chat without music blaring away in the background (old person)! Slight hangover but, that's probably because I also had gin. It was great!
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 10:30am
thumbsup
Did you have a good time sue?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 10:51am
I didn't even drink that much and I've got a horrendous hangover this morning.

Think it was mixing it that was the problem. Different ales etc.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 11:07am
Originally Posted by happybunnie
Did you have a good time sue?

i did thanks happybunnie
Cheers to all for making it a great night.I am off to sort my hangover out in the traditional and well tested manner practised by drunkards the world over.For the first time in my life I was chucked out of my taxi home for moaning about how many taxi's had passed and how long I had to wait.I was made up because I was nearly home. I left the door open so he had to get out and close it.The language out of him was disgusting and so crude I will not repeat it. So a big thank you that man for the free lift which normally costs me eight quid.
bummer!! I have only just put the clock back, another cup of tea will have to do for now.
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 11:23am
Aw shite. It's half 11 not half 12.

Well done on the taxi Al.

What an amusing night.
Yeh well done on the taxi Al, will have to try that, lol. What was the name of that pub we ended up in?
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 11:35am
You ended up in a pub round there?!

Yikes.
Yeh, why?
The old Exmouth now Shamus O'donnels. I was soaking after the balance the ale trick went horribly wrong and I got to wear a pint.
Sorry about that mate, was good the 1st time round, he should of left it after that, lol.
any chance of putting names on the pics please
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 6:30pm
PIC
1. Pepper (small bloke going thin on top) with his two mates by the bar
2.croc in red top talking to bonzo,bandycoot talking to rude and joe in background
3.sue and paranoidballoon
4.shum shum and kyle sitting down, alex by the door
5.mike T sitting down
PIC
2.croc in red top talking to bonzo,bandycoot talking to rude and joe in background
5.mike T sitting down

Small bloke going thin on top? Thanks for that. raftl
Enjoyed the evening my pics

Attached picture Peerless3 [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Peerless4 [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Peerless5 [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Peerless6 [1600x1200].JPG
few more

Attached picture Peerless2 [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Peerless7 [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Peerless8 [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Peerless8 [1600x1200].JPG
Attached picture Peerless [1600x1200].JPG
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 7:15pm
thumbsup Derek
Posted By: AlexB Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 7:17pm
Im made up I dodged pics!
I put the same pic up twice so we could see you twice.

The Brewery is well booked up - no chance of getting it for xmas.
Book well in advance if anyone else is thinking of organising a visit.
Notice the cask colours (anyone remember why they were chosen)
All breweries have their own colours on their casks
They got the Peerless name from the Birkenhead Brewery's Peerless Ales
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 30th Oct 2011 7:32pm
the colours are German, implying good ale?
PIC
5.mike T sitting down

Small bloke going thin on top? Thanks for that. raftl
what did i miss that raftl raftl
Im made up I dodged pics!
Me too! Lol
Seems you all had a brill time happy
Only pic I took...

Attached picture IMG411.JPG
Aww bless Phillip, keep practicing. Lol
It was with my phone... I just wanted to take a photo of Derek giving us the tour...
Posted By: rocks Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 31st Oct 2011 8:34am
alex is going to love you NOT hehe it looks like hes got bucked teeth ha
it also looks like you were laying on your side when you took that phil ha
That's just the light on his shiny lips...
I probably was. It also makes me look about 8 foot tall
phil was you already drunk when taking this picture its slanted haha
Posted By: MikeT Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 31st Oct 2011 12:19pm
Don't know how I've not got a hangover today, god knows how many pints I downed

that's 'cos it's decent beer, not keg shite.

+1 thanks to Alex for a great night out.

Posted By: poodlepup Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 31st Oct 2011 12:26pm
Oh dear,only just got back on-line,arrrgh dreaded pictures.
Jeeze that ale has a kick,had to give in to hangover and went to bed at 7pm yesterday. (lightweight) haha
double vision

Attached picture mates.jpg
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Peerless Brewery Tour - Oct 29th - Roll call - 31st Oct 2011 12:41pm
Our pepper lol
Mad aint he
He is a fun Guy al right!!
I will pass the message on to Pepper lol.
pepper is so friendly lol
He's the best smile
great picture paranoidballoon - like it - bosom pals

bananalove

more pics please
can we get t-shirts made with the happy couple on? kind of like wills and kate souvenier type???
© Wirral-Wikiwirral