Forums
From 'Click Liverpool' website:

One of the UK’s biggest maritime festivals returns to Liverpool, kicking off with in majestic style with the inaugural visit from the new Queen Elizabeth cruise liner.Berthed 8am to 9pm Cruise Liner Terminal Thursday 8th September.

The full line-up for River Festival- On the Waterfront has been revealed, with the week-long celebrations taking place from the 8 – 15 September 2011.A beautiful fireworks display will mark its departure at 8.50pm on Thursday 8 September.

The largest transatlantic ocean liner in the world, Queen Mary 2, will sail into Liverpool’s cruise liner terminal for the day on Thursday 15 September.Berthed 12.15pm to 10.15pm

To see the full programme:

http://www.liverpoolonthewaterfront.co.uk/8-15-sept.
don't forget this is tonight folks

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...cruise-terminal-gallery-100252-29386240/
any 1 going tonight ?
After fireworks at 9.50pm Queen Elizabeth departs at 10pm.

Originally Posted by Robbo_theMan
After fireworks at 9.50pm Queen Elizabeth departs at 10pm.

i went down earlier with the lad to see her..not going to see her leave though..
on way down now watch this space smile
I am sooo glad they didn't waste too much money on those fireworks.

4 bangs and a f@rt.

Sooo glad I went frown
And NOW they start as it reaches Woodside and everybody has left.

Good view though laugh
Originally Posted by TheDr

4 bangs and a f@rt.

Sooo glad I went frown
Hello the DR I can still hear the fireworks so maybe you didn`t stay long enough at 22 15 so trhey must of waisted more money than you thought
Just finished
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
Originally Posted by TheDr

4 bangs and a f@rt.

Sooo glad I went frown
Hello the DR I can still hear the fireworks so maybe you didn`t stay long enough at 22 15 so trhey must of waisted more money than you thought
Croc, Don Quixote and I thought the same, at first but their was a great display, slightly late at 2210 hours.
I'm glad I walk really slow as I'd have missed the fireworks otherwise. I thought the first few farts on the tug boat were it too.

Shame about all the idiots parking on the roundabout, double yellow lines and the pavements and the other idiots driving along the prom and expecting everyone to move out of the way for them - knobends!! Unfortunately for some of them, they may be getting tickets in the post raftl
some pix

cool pix

Attached picture DSC08973_640x480.jpg
Attached picture DSC08976_640x480.jpg
Attached picture DSC08977_640x480.jpg
Attached picture DSC08982_640x480.jpg
where were you, Robbo? that stretch of prom looks vacant!
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
where were you, Robbo? that stretch of prom looks vacant!

That's because he knows where the perfect spots are wink
the mein schiff docking on Saturday

Attached picture MeinSchiff-1.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral