Forums
Posted By: AndyW Elvis Explosion ~ The Return ~ Tribute Show - 19th May 2011 9:37am

[Linked Image]

Performed by some of the countrys top award winning Elvis tributes in a 3 Man spectacular show NOT TO BE MISSED.The Show will be spanning the life of Elvis’s Career covering all the era’s , from Elvis’s early 50’s Hip Swiveling Rock ”N” Roll Years, G.I Army years, Movie/Film Years, 1968 Comeback Special to the Glitz and Glam era of the 70’s Vegas years. late bar and disco to finish evening.

Starring:

Kirk Kreole:

50’s Early Elvis + G.I Army years

Best Young Elvis Award Winner 2011 at the Ultimate Tribute Contest
European Winner of Best gold Lame 50’s Elvis award
Worlds top ten Elvis tributes 2010

www.journeytogracelands.com

Pete Storm:
68 Comeback Special + Thats The Way It Is

European ETA Masters CHAMPION 2011
Uk Images of the King CHAMPION 2011
Images of the King contest 2010 3rd place winner
European Elvis championships 2011 2nd place runner up

www.petestorm.co.uk

Andy Wright:
Rehearsals + 72 – 77 In Concert
As seen in the Press, on TV and local Radio, Your producer of this event

www.spirit-of-elvis.co.uk

TICKETS ADVANCE £8
ON THE DOOR £10

TEL: 07515109782

DOORS OPEN 6.45PM
SHOW COMMENCES 7.45PM

FRIDAY 24TH JUNE

Moreton British Legion
Victory hall
Pasture Road
Moreton
Wirral
CH46 7TG

think Go on then. Which one of those 'Elvi' is you?. laugh
shall we take bets ?? raftl
its andy wright wink tease
Ah of course. Hence the same username/url. Looks like it will be a good night if you like that sort of thing.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Elvis Explosion ~ The Return ~ Tribute Show - 26th May 2011 8:03pm
AH HU....!!!!! (bad Elvis impression!!)
I went to the one at the vaux social last year. Good turnout and some EXCELLENT acts.
You dont have to be a fan to appreciate a cheap bar!! LOL
Honestly tho, was a good night.
Posted By: AndyW Re: Elvis Explosion ~ The Return ~ Tribute Show - 26th May 2011 9:45pm
Thanks for your reply guys yep hoseman is right you dont have to be a fan to enjoy the night but maybe you will come away converted into one lol

the previous ones have been fantastic great nights top entertainment and top Elvis Tribute Acts, the Elvis's in this one though are the best yet..

a bit more about the other 2 acts:

Pete Storm who is traveling up from london has won 3 major awards this year so far for his tribute to elvis through contests were he has had to compete against hundreds of other elvis tributes from all over the world in live performances and knockout rounds at various events and locations throughout the uk, Through his atonishing closeness to elvis it has now led to him being invited to memphis to perform at some of the biggest venues including the las vegas hilton were elvis himself performed. Pete will be performing the 1968 comeback special and thats the way it is part of the show.

Pete's Awards: European ETA Masters Champion 2011, UK Images of the King Champion 2011, European Elvis Championships 2011 2nd Place runner up.

Kirk kreole From manchester Has picked up numerous awards over the last few years for his tribute to elvis and portrayal of the 50's young early years elvis his latest award being ''Best young Elvis 2011 at the Ultimate Tribute Contest'' his other awards are European Winner of best Gold Lame 50's Elvis, Worlds top 10 Elvis Tributes 2010, Kirk will be Performing the 50's years, The Movie Songs of the Films Elvis stared in, And the G.I Army years.

so surely a night not to be missed if you got nothing else on. and save yourself £2 per tickets by buying in advance for £8, as they will be £10 on the door (subject to availability)

will you be coming to join us again mr hoseman?
Really looking forward to the evening. Sounds great. Found out you can in advance also get tickets at the Moreton British Legion when they are open
Posted By: AndyW Re: Elvis Explosion ~ The Return ~ Tribute Show - 21st Jun 2011 10:57pm
last 2 days to reserve tickets guys at the special advance price of £8 and to guarentee entry. only a handful left. i will leave them on the door on the night at the advance ticket price, or you can collect from me or i may be able to deliver. anyone who does not reserve them and turns up on the night will have to pay £10.
My neighbour who has health problems does not know until last minute if able to go. Will there be plenty of room for those who pay on door or has the venue a health and safety limit. Don't want him and his wife to turn up and find place booked up.Thanks
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Elvis Explosion ~ The Return ~ Tribute Show - 22nd Jun 2011 10:50am
I've just rang the elvis ticket hotline, the automated voice told me to press one for the money...two for the show....
Posted By: AndyW Re: Elvis Explosion ~ The Return ~ Tribute Show - 23rd Jun 2011 1:58am
Originally Posted by paxvobiscum
My neighbour who has health problems does not know until last minute if able to go. Will there be plenty of room for those who pay on door or has the venue a health and safety limit. Don't want him and his wife to turn up and find place booked up.Thanks

hi paxvobiscum yes they will be fine to pay on the door, there is a capacity limit and its about 80% sold at the minute, hope they will be able to make it smile
hi paxvobiscum yes they will be fine to pay on the door, there is a capacity limit and its about 80% sold at the minute, hope they will be able to make it

Thanks for kind reply spiritofelvis
© Wirral-Wikiwirral