Forums
Posted By: jonno40 CH4 Famous and Fearless:Echo Arena; Free Tickets - 10th Dec 2010 8:07pm
CLICK TICKETS ABOVE FOR YOUR FREE AUDIENCE TICKETS NOW!

FAMILIES WELCOME - 8 YEARS & UPWARDS

Broadcast LIVE over six action packed nights, 8 celebrities will go head-to-head in a series of adrenaline-fuelled sports challenges such as BMXing, Street Luge, Monster Trucks, Electric Skateboarding, Demolition Derby to Powerbocking and Inline Speed Skating, plus much, much more!

Celebrity contestants include a double Gold Olympic Medal winner, Comedians and Eastenders favourite among the line up set to face-off in a series of hair-raising urban action sports for Channel 4's big new live entertainment show.

Famous and Fearless, over 6 consecutive nights from 2nd - 7th January.
Also Britian's got talent at the Empire available as well
thanks mate for the link done yerr!!
Gutted. Cant log in on Opera frown
Thanks Jonno40 for the link got my e tickets today
julie
I think I'm right in saying that your e ticket does not guarantee you getting in. If, for instance, there are seats for 200 and they issue 400 e tickets - only the first 200 in the queue will get in
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
I think I'm right in saying that your e ticket does not guarantee you getting in. If, for instance, there are seats for 200 and they issue 400 e tickets - only the first 200 in the queue will get in

Have you got a link to anywhere that says this by any chance?
Ive had an email to say I have tickets and nowhere does it stayed that I may not get in (unless I turn up without ticket)
I got a link to my eticket, with my confirmation email, and it says on it that it does not guarantee you entry. It is on first come first served basis, so arrive early with your guests.
Was the same with jeremy kyle! Had to get there waaay in advance.
there was another 'priority' queue for peeps not from the N.west and also peeps who weren't succesful getting in, on their last visit. I believe most haunted is also oversubscribed.
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
thumbsup softy. You may have saved some disappointed wikis' there!
Thanks for the info must get there early
julie
Did anyone go????
Having watched it on the telly last night, I'm glad I didn't bother - that's just my opinion though.
Know what you mean Softy - I watched about 20mins and gave up....
Just been looking at Chris Evans' Twitter - he's not getting very good feedback from last night.
It's be interesting to see - having watched last night, will people freeze their wotsits off queueing to get in for the rest of the week?
think i might give it a miss supposed to be gong wednesday
but is it worth freezing for no
Lots of chatting, not enough "doing".....
I had tickets for tonight, but after seeing it on the TV last night, didn't bother, for one reason and one reason only, THIS:
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Waddi
I had tickets for tonight, but after seeing it on the TV last night, didn't bother, for one reason and one reason only, THIS:
[Linked Image]
nono
the missus went on sunday, said it was ok.
hi all im going tomorrow is all the hype about massive queues and people being let down true
If you get there early, you should be ok!! smile
Well, thank fook thats over. I know it was for charity, but for the second series - if there is one, can we watch something exciting and interesting like watching some paint dry....

...and maybe get someone slightly "famous" to do the painting think
© Wirral-Wikiwirral