Forums
Posted By: Bradinho Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 25th Nov 2010 1:53pm
For anybody interested the Wirral Council rangers and the RSPB Dee Estuary team are leading a guided low tide walk out to Hilbre Island.

Friday 3 December starting at 10.15am. Booking is essential so phone 0151 648 4371 to guarantee your place.

We will take our time walking out looking at the wildlife and habitats that make this place unique on the estuary.

Warm, waterproof clothing with wellies are highly recommended, as is a packed lunch.
Posted By: Bradinho Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 25th Nov 2010 2:15pm
Forgot to mention for any further info:

www.rspb.org.uk/innermarshfarm
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 25th Nov 2010 5:05pm
nice one thanks for the heads up on this
Posted By: dancingpriest Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 25th Nov 2010 5:07pm
cheers, booked a place today.

jabber, nice to see a fellow carper on here.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 25th Nov 2010 5:15pm
wink
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 25th Nov 2010 9:00pm
sounds good!
Posted By: Bradinho Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 26th Nov 2010 10:12am
Thanks for the interest people - hopefully we'll get a good numbers of people on it and see some fantastic wildlife.
Posted By: jessicaleighxo Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 28th Nov 2010 4:09pm
I'd do it if I weren't at college frown
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 28th Nov 2010 4:54pm
Not for me im afraid. We did a Wikiwalk there earlier this year plus hearing about wildlife bores me to tears.
Posted By: kimpri Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 28th Nov 2010 5:24pm
Can't get enough of wildlife not to fussy estuary birds unless there B.O.P or naked birds laugh
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 28th Nov 2010 5:58pm
love hilbre island, but to be brutally honest .....i like to be there alone
Please don't frighten Bradinho away. I can't make this trip but would like to hear of others that are happening please
wink
Posted By: Bradinho Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 8th Dec 2010 10:03am
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
Not for me im afraid. We did a Wikiwalk there earlier this year plus hearing about wildlife bores me to tears.

Each to their own I guess ... the weather was cold but the wildlife warmed us up!
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 8th Dec 2010 7:48pm
Originally Posted by Bradinho
the weather was cold but the wildlife warmed us up!

Just what kind of wildlife are we talking about here?. raftl Its actually starting to sound interesting.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 8th Dec 2010 8:06pm

Just what kind of wildlife are we talking about here?. raftl Its actually starting to sound interesting.

lol laugh
Posted By: Bradinho Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 2nd Jan 2011 3:19pm

I guess you could find out on Saturday 12th February as we once again host a guided walk to Hilbre Island to showcase its fantastic wildlife - phone 0151 648 4371 to book a place
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 2nd Jan 2011 3:37pm
What time start?
Posted By: Bradinho Re: Guided Wildlife Walk to Hilbre Island - 5th Jan 2011 11:41am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
What time start?

9am start - as I say its a low tide walk so technically you can walk off anytime before 3pm (we should'nt be staying that late)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral