Forums
Posted By: xantr Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 11th Sep 2010 1:23pm
Saturday / Sunday 18th and 19th September, free entry from 10am to 5pm don't miss it.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 13th Sep 2010 2:14pm
thumbsup
TC and the clan will be down there sunday yerr!!! cool
I and the mrs will be going to this, will take some pictures and upload them on Wiki.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 12:03pm
May I just say I went though there on the way to work this morning and they have a tow away policy for any vehicles illegally parked in the vicinity of the park.
smile
Posted By: smiler123 Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 1:31pm
went this morning was fab then got on one of the buses to transport museum.. looked closed but as we approached a member of staff let me and my son in and two other people cue 1 minute later angry man telling us we where trespassing and that we wern't alowed in and proptly asking us to leave so we where left in the middle of birkenhead not nowing where i was with a small child great end to the day!
Posted By: uptoncx Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 2:59pm

A couple of pictures from this afternoon in the rain:

Attached picture image01.jpg
Attached picture image02.jpg
Attached picture image03.jpg
Attached picture image04.jpg
Attached picture image05.jpg
Posted By: uptoncx Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 3:01pm

Attached picture image06.jpg
Attached picture image07.jpg
Attached picture image08.jpg
Attached picture image09.jpg
Attached picture image10.jpg
Posted By: uptoncx Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 3:03pm

Attached picture image11.jpg
Attached picture image12.jpg
Attached picture image13.jpg
Attached picture image14.jpg
Attached picture image15.jpg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 3:38pm
Thanks for sharing upton.
Smiler that's horrible what happened to you, did you try and explain?
Thought they may of still let you have a look around! Out of order that frown
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 3:54pm
Sounds like a right 'jobs worth'.
There is no need to approach you in such a way, nasty person!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 4:07pm
He must have realised that another staff member let you in, the prat!! Cant have been a nice experience for you or the young child.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 5:47pm
A bit of a video i got of the steam engines.. smile

[youtube]C8dH-VdaNfk[/youtube]
Posted By: buddy Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 6:44pm
Thanks for the photos uptoncx and the video jase
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 7:11pm

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 7:14pm

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 7:31pm

[youtube]JkVpks1ANyw[/youtube]

Down are street by brian mcann, are playing at the little theatre, (grange road west) from the 29th nov till the 4th dec 2021.. Ticket line 0151 652 0100... cool
Posted By: buddy Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 7:59pm
Super photos Jase - thanks
Posted By: kimpri Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 18th Sep 2010 8:31pm
cracking pictures jase.
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Birkenhead Park Festival of Transport 2010 - 19th Sep 2010 9:54am
wow looks like there is a lot more steam engines this time smile

cool vids Jaseo smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral