Forums
Posted By: SKevents Road Safety Awareness Event for the over 60's - 1st Jun 2010 3:37pm
Are you aged 60+ ?
Do you drive and own your own car?
Do you use public transport?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the must-attend event for you. You are invited to come and join the debate on the issues of road safety within your community, as well as gain valuable information on all aspects and awareness of using public transport and of being an independent driver.

Please come and join us for high tea, free of charge courtesy of our partners & recieve your complimentary goody bag.

When: Wednesday 16th June 2010.
Where: Leverhulme Hotel & Spa, Central Road, Port Sunlight, Wirral, CH62 5EZ
Times: 1.30pm-4.30pm.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP by calling Anne-Louise at SK Events on 0151 522 9362 or email [email protected]

Posted By: bobi1 Re: Road Safety Awareness Event for the over 60's - 1st Jun 2010 9:13pm
I'm ok with the grey milers to an extent but when they drive at 25 mph, don't have a clue what their mirrors are for and have witnessed so many accidents but never been in one (nuff said) that's when they need to hang up the car keys. Old age is such a bummer but when you become a liability it's time to put your slippers on and watch Top Gear instead. (I refer to those drivers who ought to have pegged it long ago-they can cause havoc!).
Hi SKevents and welcome to Wiki. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the New Members section and tell us all about yourself - just so we can see you aren't just here to promote an event wink
Posted By: bert1 Re: Road Safety Awareness Event for the over 60's - 2nd Jun 2010 8:06am
Originally Posted by bobi1
(I refer to those drivers who ought to have pegged it long ago-they can cause havoc!).

At what age do you suggest we start euthanasia ?
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Road Safety Awareness Event for the over 60's - 2nd Jun 2010 10:42am
think Let me think about it. How old are you bert? raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Road Safety Awareness Event for the over 60's - 2nd Jun 2010 12:25pm
would you use Zyklon B again. wink
Nice to see public money being spent wisely in this time of financial crisis... more coffee afternoons for the OAP's!
Hmm, yep - just an advert - not a new member....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral