Forums
Join us for a choice of two free guided tours of Seacombe tomorrow (Tues 1st June). Take part in Historic Seacombe, a walk along the promenade led by historian Joanne Dickson, and find out about the history of Seacombe Ferry, Guinea Gap baths, Wallasey Town Hall, Egremont Ferry and the River Mersey. Or join performance artist Beverly Glover on a tour of the facts, fictions and myths about Seacombe collated on the website www.wirralpedia.com.

Both tours begin at 3pm at Seacombe Ferry and will last approximately 1 1/2 hours - meet at the sand stone map next to the taxi rank.

Hope to see you there!
Coming to this 2m. Torn between the the two walks now tho
Posted By: Artymum Re: Historical and mythical tours of Seacombe tomo - 31st May 2010 10:49pm
I'm sure they'll both be great, tho I'm siding with the wirralpedia one as I think(hope) I can do history ones again whereas the wirralpedia's are a one off.
will these still be happening if this bloody rain continues ?
im rained off from work so it would be good to have something to do today
Hopefully it will clear up this afternoon, but if not I think we'll still try and go ahead anyway- bring a waterproof and brolly!
is it ok to bring my daughter ? shes 13
Of course!
superb thx
Enjoyed this walk today. Nice to meet another wiki member- jabba laugh
paulwirral will be pleased to know that the guide used his pics and referred everyone to his history website raftl
nice to meet u too rudebox and your partner whos name ive already forgotten :9

some great info gleaned from some very informative people
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Historical and mythical tours of Seacombe tomo - 1st Jun 2010 5:58pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Enjoyed this walk today. Nice to meet another wiki member- jabba laugh
paulwirral will be pleased to know that the guide used his pics and referred everyone to his history website raftl

I was there...in spirit!! ghost

Pleased the event went well. thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral