Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Last ever abseil of liver building - 15th Apr 2010 3:02pm
Only 200 places-limited availability.

Sat 10th july from 8am.

£15 deposit. Mininum amount of sponsorship required.

Ring Claire House 0151 343 0883 for more details

laugh
Posted By: rockster Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 15th Apr 2010 10:15pm
I'd consider doing that.
I'm doing a pretty serious abeil type thing on sunday.
If that goes OK I would be up for an ab off the livers.
Cheers rockster.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 15th Apr 2010 10:23pm
Great stuff! Theres a few lads on here into absailing! Welcome to wiki!
Posted By: rockster Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 15th Apr 2010 10:51pm
Thanks for the welcome.
Cheers rockster.
Posted By: Colt743 Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 16th Apr 2010 10:38am
Ive never done anything like that but i would love to for Claire House. And its the day after my bday!

Do you know what the minimum sponser amount is?

Id dial the number but im stuck in work frown
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 16th Apr 2010 2:18pm
I dont know, sorry. I just copied the information from the advert in yesterdays metro paper.
Posted By: Colt743 Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 16th Apr 2010 2:48pm
Its ok, il give it a call later if im not tired and cranky from work!, thanks
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 17th Apr 2010 7:45am
Im just wondering if anyone knows the reason for it being the "last ever", or is this a marketing ploy (like similar to when a wrestler or whatever says they are retiring for good, only to return a couple of years later lol).
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 17th Apr 2010 11:37am
Plusone said that! Dunno if its true but its what the advert said. confused
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Last ever abseil of liver building - 17th Apr 2010 12:59pm
Maybe their knocking it down and never had the decency (balls) to tell us haha grin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral