Forums
Posted By: Bettybee Vintage Beauty Work shop on the Wirral April - 9th Mar 2010 7:40pm
Learning the art of tease & tweeze!
Hoylake on the Wirral is to be the location for a day of vintage inspired glamour and fun on Saturday the 24th of April.
Betty & Lilly’s Vintage Pamper Box is the perfect Hen celebration.
This fabulous event begins with a short class in 1950s style hair & make-up, if you’ve ever struggled to apply a French flick or wondered how to quickly create the perfect victory roll then this class is for you. Betty and Lilly will supply you with a simple list of items to bring from your own hair & make up kits so you can be sure to recreate the same looks at home.
Once you look a million dollars and of course after a well deserved cup of tea and slice of home made cake (well lifting eyelash curlers is so exhausting darling) you will then be taught a beginners class in Burlesque by the amazing Dani California.
Once the Burlesque moves are mastered this wonderful day will be finished off with a cheesecake style photo shoot. Using old school Hollywood glamour as inspiration. It really will be lights, camera, Glamour!
For more information phone Betty on 0151 625 2842 purchase tickets at https://express.iristickets.co.uk:443/k?cherrylounge
I am sure someone will be interested.

Welcome to the Machine.
Posted By: scoops Re: Vintage Beauty Work shop on the Wirral April - 9th Mar 2010 9:05pm
At £50 a ticketshocked I have my doubts.
And the added bonus of a new member who we will never see again
mad
Posted By: bert1 Re: Vintage Beauty Work shop on the Wirral April - 9th Mar 2010 9:46pm
The last time i saw a million dollars, it was all green and wrinkly.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral