Forums
Posted By: ponytail Free tickets - JUST DANCE - 25th Sep 2009 8:11am
Hello there!
Tickets are now available for a brand new series which kicks off in Edinburgh and then heads to Manchester hosted by Davina McCall! The tickets are FREE!

JUST DANCE with Davina McCall
JUST DANCE is a big live dance competition for broadcast on Sky1 HD in early 2010 hosted by Davina McCall - and filming gets under way in October.
JUST DANCE will kick off with a series of nationwide auditions for dancers of all styles, combinations and ages; ballroom, break, bhangra or ballet; dance tap, morris or sword, Irish, Scottish or English country dancing - they're all welcome!
Following professionally choreographed, mass participation "Dancing in the Street" routines in major cities across the UK, the most entertaining dancers are now being invited into their Dance Dome to audition for the judges who'll then select the very best to compete in live Semi Finals. They need an audience to cheer them on!
If you would like to join Davina McCall on the following dates, then apply now!

Edinburgh - on Thursday 8th, Friday 9th or Saturday 10th October, the first round of heats takes place in Edinburgh's Ocean Terminal adjacent to the Royal Yacht Britannia.

Manchester - on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th October the second round of heats will be in Manchester's City Stadium.
Booking is now open via their website at http://www.sroaudiences.com

The minimum age for attendance at this show is 16. Successful applicants will be notified as quickly as possible by email with their eticket. They may not be able to issue tickets to everyone who applies. All tickets are issued free of charge and are strictly non-transferable.
Posted By: davew3 Re: Free tickets - JUST DANCE - 25th Sep 2009 9:19am
Sorry but the above is unreadable in that colour.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Free tickets - JUST DANCE - 25th Sep 2009 9:32am
Whoah! My eyes! My brain!
Re post plz in black, thanks.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Free tickets - JUST DANCE - 25th Sep 2009 5:29pm
Another reality competition starring Davina McColl?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Free tickets - JUST DANCE - 25th Sep 2009 6:32pm
Didnt bother in the end but thanx for link. Got my oar in for the lottery known as most haunted.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Free tickets - JUST DANCE - 25th Sep 2009 6:32pm
Didnt bother in the end but thanx for link. Got my oar in for the lottery known as most haunted.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral