Forums
Posted By: MGCraig Cream 16th Birthday !! - 10th Oct 2008 6:56pm
Bit late to post this, as its happening tomorrow, but anyone planning on going ???

Im dragging some mates from uni back down to Liverpool, so they can see how awesome the city is, and to enjoy a bit of Paul Van Dyk later on at the Cream Birthday Bash !!!!1

Gonna be feckin class......
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 10th Oct 2008 7:57pm
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Bit late to post this, as its happening tomorrow, but anyone planning on going ???

Im dragging some mates from uni back down to Liverpool, so they can see how awesome the city is, and to enjoy a bit of Paul Van Dyk later on at the Cream Birthday Bash !!!!1

Gonna be feckin class......

thumbsupI so WANNA GO but money money money nono
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 10th Oct 2008 9:13pm
I know yea...£25 is a bit steep...but itll deffo be worth it.

Saw him in Middlesbrough in February, and that was insane.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 13th Oct 2008 12:05pm
Matty probably went
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 13th Oct 2008 2:09pm
Well, if he did I didnt see the blighter laugh

What a fecking awesome night it was though...

We arrived in Liverpool at 5pm, started drinking....went all round the bars nd clubs...then finally got into cream at about 12.. (Huge que even with tickets )

Spent the rest of the evening just raving our asses off...

Then, when cream finished, we went outside and had to wait in the freezing cold steps outside lime street till 7...then wait till 8 for the first train. Awesome night.... PVD just blew us away...as usual...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 13th Oct 2008 5:59pm
yer looked like i missed a good night have you any more pics ? Get em out dude lol
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 13th Oct 2008 7:05pm
Ill upload em tomorrow at some point Bud...bout to go out and get drunk raftl raftl raftl

Theyre not very good quality tho to be fair....but theyll do laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 29th Oct 2008 11:37pm
Aye, I sure went, absolutely amazing set by PVD... it started just before 1am and didnt finish till after 4am from my reckoning.

Im surprised you never saw me Craig, I was at the front dancing, had a T-Qualizer t-shirt on, and found some lads in there with T-Qualizer shirts haha!!

Should be able to see photo's at http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ms2&friendID=106105607&view=true

Won't be going to see Armin though!!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 29th Oct 2008 11:43pm
Well Im not on any of ya pics....so dunno. we were on the right of the main room for a lot of the time...slowly moving forward.

Why no Armin boyo ???
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 29th Oct 2008 11:47pm
Cant be arsed, its boxing night and i dont really like going out over Xmas lol... might change me mind yet though!!

I did try contacting ye on MSN a few weeks before we went but you didnt reply haha! Also tried to get the Pomp to go, but he chickened out lmao!!

We went in a limo and there was only 3 of us how lame!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 29th Oct 2008 11:57pm
True, boxing night does seem an odd time to go out.

Ill give it a think, but knowing my luck, I wont have any money by then anyway.

Was it when my msn died?? Might have been then, cos I dont recall you speakin to us think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Cream 16th Birthday !! - 30th Oct 2008 12:01am
ooh whats this? what have i miesseeeeed

3 pints down - work tomorrow - sympathy please - lightweight wench typing anything that springs to mind...choclolate orange
© Wirral-Wikiwirral