Forums
Posted By: jonno40 Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:57am
Hello there!
We thought that you might be interested to know that tickets are now available for the next exciting live event with Yvette Fielding! As with all of our shows, the tickets are FREE!

MOST HAUNTED LIVE

All over the UK lies a dark and mysterious secret history. Living TV's Most Haunted Live is back!

The next live event will take place at Denbigh Asylum, Nantglyn Road, Denbigh, LL16 4ST in the last week of October.

Booking is now open and we are only accepting online bookings via our website

As well as the usual events, this year, we are planning to have seances in the middle of the audience on a few of the nights. Anyone who this may upset, or who may find this offensive, should not apply for tickets to this event.

Ticket numbers are limited so do apply as quickly as possible. We shall notify successful applicants as quickly as possible by email with their eticket. Once the tickets have been issued, we also issue a number of standby tickets. If we are not able to issue you with regular tickets, we shall offer you standby tickets where these are available.

All tickets are issued free of charge and are strictly non-transferable. The minimum age for attendance at this show is 18.

Posted By: jonno40 Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 10:17am
Wikki wins again bananadance
Denbigh Mental Asylum
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 10:18am
just applied for mine cheers jonno thumbsup
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 10:19am
wow lets go in and wait them ghost skull shocked rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted By: LukeORourke Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 1:22pm
i wish i could go but damn my stupid mum & dad bringing to AU, shame i am not 18 until next yr
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 5:22pm
why are they allowed in but we have to sneak in? mad
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 7:30pm
Applied for mine too thumbsup
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 7:48pm
any links where do you get tickets?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 7:52pm
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL

http://www.sroaudiences.com/

Think i might sneak in there and wait before they turn up as i know where to hide, lol laugh

Applied grin
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 7:57pm
Don't forget to take stone chippings and spoons and other things you can throw at yvette fielding... yes
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:00pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL

http://www.sroaudiences.com/

Think i might sneak in there and wait before they turn up as i know where to hide, lol laugh

Applied grin

If neither of us get tickets, pick me up on the way and we'll both hide raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:02pm
spoons!!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:07pm
She does have a very poor record with spoons raftl seems to be the weapon of choice when it comes to Yvvy!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:09pm
Lol, i think this one will be quite interesting laugh
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:11pm
If I were the undead I'd try to kill her with a spoon!! A big wooden one maybe - a big Welsh love spoon raftl
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:12pm
thanks guys/girls for the links! thumbsup
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 8:14pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
If I were the undead I'd try to kill her with a spoon!! A big wooden one maybe - a big Welsh love spoon raftl

So sweet and like butter wouldn't melt when you see her, but our MissG is a woman NOT to be messed with raftl
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 7th Oct 2008 10:52pm
there will be no point in hiding in the asylum.. The will cordon the place off and search every nook and cranny to make sure there no people in there.. happy

But what intrests me is the fact there, there for 7 nights ?? What they going to find ?
Posted By: hoseman Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 8th Oct 2008 7:13am
Girlfriends mum used to work there many years ago! yes
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 9th Oct 2008 8:00pm
wont find much in there

at least we will know where there in there at all times

we have enough images of the place
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 9th Oct 2008 8:02pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay

So sweet and like butter wouldn't melt when you see her, but our MissG is a woman NOT to be messed with raftl

I have a thing for Welsh wooden spoons - would may a great murder weapon lol

Sorry - off topic
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 7:48pm
We got 4 priority tickets for Sat 25th, these garauntee a place in the audience from the start. did anyone else get tickets.

2 of ours might be going spare, just waiting to hear back from sone other freinds that we have asked prior. PM me if interested.
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 8:16pm
I've not heard anything yet frown I'm gutted.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 8:18pm
PJ you only wanted to go to scare Yvette
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 8:46pm
I want to do no such thing!!! I want to perv at Karl and find out why Stuart has lost all his hair!!

Unless I can sneak a spoon or 3 in with me of course raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 8:50pm
nah - not a chance - they'll have a metal detector arch - which makes big noises when they specifically find spoons
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 8:52pm
Oooops - I'll beep in all manner of places then raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 8:53pm
And you don't have a metal plate in your skull do you...?
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 8:57pm
Not a plate, but I do have metal in a few places. It's not too bad in court as they expect it, the airports are always fun raftl
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 10:27pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
I want to do no such thing!!! I want to perv at Karl and find out why Stuart has lost all his hair!!

Unless I can sneak a spoon or 3 in with me of course raftl

Stuart lost his hair after a run in with the evil entity that roams the Old ram Inn in Gloucestershire smile (Series 5 Episode 14) they visit the Old Ram Inn and encounter numerous spirits but what they encounter in the barn is a big huge question know Most Haunted has its reputation but how on earth can someone loose all there hair after a encounter with spirit a huge concidence but he may of just used it for an excuse cause he realise he looks like Uncle fester out the adams family who knows.. smile But anyways hope that helps hehe... happy
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 13th Oct 2008 10:36pm
Thanks for that Lee - I'm glad it wasn't through chemo or anything sinister like that. I think he still looks quite cute bald wink
Posted By: blondy29 Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 19th Oct 2008 8:55pm
please can i have the website address so i can apply for tickets thankyou!
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 20th Oct 2008 6:55pm
http://www.sroaudiences.com
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 21st Oct 2008 6:23pm
hi there.

just enquiring about the possibility of 2 tickets for the most haunted live event in denbigh. i would appreciate it if you could let me know asap,
many thanks

nick hughes

[email protected]
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 10:51am
Taking into account this starts on saturday,has anyone had a response or tickets for this event?
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 11:11am
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hi there.

just enquiring about the possibility of 2 tickets for the most haunted live event in denbigh. i would appreciate it if you could let me know asap,
many thanks

nick hughes

[email protected]

Hi Nick

You can't get the tickets here, you have to apply on the SRO website. The link is above your post.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 11:16am
Ive applied to every single live event and not once been picked.. So my hopes never get high with this.. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 11:52am
Originally Posted by SoundLad
Ive applied to every single live event and not once been picked.. So my hopes never get high with this.. smile

withthat me too bud
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 12:22pm
We got standby/reserve audience tickets last halloween at tatton park. We went to that 1 and got into the audience for the last 2hrs of the show. We then got offered proper tickets for the last show in London but couldnt go. And again we have tickets for this saturday night at denbigh.
I think that once your are in the system you get offered them more. Its getting into the system which is the hard part.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 12:25pm
lol, i got offered tickets for a cookery show in London
[Linked Image]
Take that idiots, i applied for most haunted!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 12:57pm
its like top gear - its who you know at the end of the day...
Posted By: MissCalculated Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 1:53pm
Tbh id rather be sat at home watching it cos at least ive got beer on tap and snacks to hand. grin Plus if you need the loo you dont have to queue to use some wierd contraption whose door may or mnay not open when your halfway thru. omg
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 22nd Oct 2008 2:40pm
I've been offered tickets for a cookery show with Anthony Worral-Hedgehog and "don't forget the words".

Sadly, no Most Haunted tickets frown
Posted By: Rhobit Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 23rd Oct 2008 4:09pm
Well there goes my planned trip to the place....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 24th Oct 2008 10:54am
I would'nt bother going to a live show. I was at the last London event and it was a farce.Some people had taken snacks with them as it was a seven hour show.However all food, sweets etc. were taken off us before going into the auditorium, so we did'nt make any noise with wrappers, only for the crew and camera men who were sitting at the side of us, to be brought tea and funsize bags of sweets which they noisily opened. Also when Yvette was asking during the live screening if spirits could knock in response, the crew were Knocking on the floor and laughing. It was so distracting and disrespectful to the audience and the show.
The room we were in was so big and the sound echoed so much that you could'nt really hear any of the knocks etc. that were supposedly heard. The audience only get to watch what's happening on tv screens, of which there are about five, but these are all at the front. If you were at the back you would have no chance of hearing/ seeing anything. I was at the front and I struggled. So I left and went home to watch it.
Also I think fame?!! has gone to Leslie's head, the way she walked round almost waving royally to the audience was embarrassing.
All in all, I would say it's better to watch at home, at least you can snack, drink and go to the loo when you want without fear of being locked out of the seating area and someone else being given your seat, as they don't like gaps in the audience for the camera's.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 24th Oct 2008 1:40pm
Hi,

I went to the live tatton park event last year and it was fab!!!
I have also got tickets for the 28 October.

You have to apply via sro and i sent in applications for every date ..i have a reply back within 4 days!
as long as you get in there early i have not had a problem but if you apply with only a week to go then common sense would say that they would have already allocated spaces

good luck
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 24th Oct 2008 10:17pm
I applied on the very first day they became available at 7.30am and i have nothing frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 25th Oct 2008 6:23pm
starts tonight at 8pm on living tv ghost

happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 25th Oct 2008 6:43pm

Be a part of the action as it happens by watching the ghostly goings on live. happy

Webcams go live at 8pm on Saturday, 25th
click hear,,click hear..click hear
Posted By: Rhobit Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 25th Oct 2008 8:29pm
I know it's just sour grapes but watching how seriously they take their lies pees me off somad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 25th Oct 2008 9:30pm
lol
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 25th Oct 2008 11:20pm
What a aload of asylum seekers!! that first night was.. BORING!!
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 1:32am
That was amazing, I was there, just checked on SKY+ and I was on telly loads, we were sat right next to Yvette during the ouija board and behind the girl that asked the question during "access all areas", did anyone see me?

During the ouija, there were lots of footsteps (some walked right passed us) and vocal noises, i.e whistling, moaning, whining and a really spooky hiss (defo no-one making them).
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 9:25am
we heard banging when we where in there that night omg
we got spooked and ran, had it on camera too, eventualy got out after getting lost in there, lol ghost
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 12:20pm
WADDI was there anymore news on the two that fainted think
Posted By: Angel_x Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 12:25pm
I completely forgot it was on lol smack
I'll be snuggled up tonight watchin it!
thumbsup
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 12:58pm
Originally Posted by _jase_
WADDI was there anymore news on the two that fainted think

The last we knew an air ambulance arrived to take them to hospital to be checked over, they were all supposed to come back and close the quigi board but because of circumstance only Brian closed it. an air ambulance seems a bit of an expense if it wasnt a legit concern.

A spooky thing that happened to me; Im allergic to dogs and my eyes flared up and my shins went warm after being freezing cold, just before all the sightings of dogs on the webcams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 1:24pm
your eyes flared up spooky
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 2:55pm
lol, who fainted?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 7:41pm
two members of the crew.

8pm tonight living tv happy
Posted By: MissCalculated Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 7:54pm
It was Karl and Stewart that fainted, well they were unconscious actually
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 8:02pm
yer it was!
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 8:06pm
its starting....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 8:56pm
I live near denbigh and many years ago we used to look around the nut house as it was called by many in flintshire and denbigh.

We used to go camping up their in the early 90s and tbh it is not haunted we never felt anything and saw nothing. Why stir up this issue because its halloween.
Posted By: spinking Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 9:10pm
Live webcams

http://www.mosthauntedlive.net/cam1.php
Posted By: Shambo Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 9:17pm
utter rubbish. you can't belive that anything paranormal is going to happen? what a swizz!
Posted By: spinking Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 9:56pm
Originally Posted by Shambo
utter rubbish. you can't belive that anything paranormal is going to happen? what a swizz!

I belive you are wrong why i here you ask

MY MISSES COOKED TODAY shocked

Thats paranormal i tell you raftl

There might be somthing out there or maybe its just are minds playing trick on us who knows
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 26th Oct 2008 11:30pm
is it just me or does "paranormal" stuff only happen to gluesniffers or attention seekers? raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 12:01am
raftl
Posted By: FreckledHen Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 1:07pm
Well, you have to throw in Yvette'screaming' Fielding as on 'Most Haunted' to set the pattern for everything that follows! It's the new entertainment from TV that has people running round woods and castles looking for 'ghoulies & ghosties & long-legged beasties and things that go bump in the night'(from a Scottish traditional Prayer)http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/bump.html ghost
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 1:38pm
Does sir_longmong count as a long-legged beasty?
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 2:58pm
Originally Posted by Anonymous
. Why stir up this issue because its halloween.

It's Samhain or All Hallows' Eve - hallowe'en is allowed but halloween is a Christian thing (Romans started it). Unfortunately the scourge of "trick or treating" has managed to infiltrate this country too!

I love it when they come to mine as I'm 9 times out of 10 prepared for the evenings celebrations so tell them what it's really about raftl

Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 7:38pm
http://forums.virginmedia.com/n/pfx...ages&webtag=vmlvhaunted&tid=6225

Read the last post at the bottom
Posted By: MissCalculated Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 7:47pm
I think that the ppl they called paramedics where in fact St Johns ambulance and im not sure but i dont think they work for the hospitals in an emergergency capacity.
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 8:00pm
Does sir_longmong count as a long-legged beasty?

yes, what of it?
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 10:29pm
Anyone know what a "Witch 51" is, come on PJ I know you will.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 10:42pm
Originally Posted by MissCalculated
I think that the ppl they called paramedics where in fact St Johns ambulance and im not sure but i dont think they work for the hospitals in an emergergency capacity.

I think they are just first-aiders. So was it acting on a quiet night?
I can't watch it - don't have living channel.
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 10:46pm
Originally Posted by MissCalculated

I think they are just first-aiders. So was it acting on a quiet night?
I can't watch it - don't have living channel.

They were St Johns Ambulance followed shortly by an air ambulance with proper paramedics.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 10:50pm
That must have cost a bit
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 27th Oct 2008 10:59pm
Off the top of my head it rings no bells. I'll have a nose through my books later and see if I can find anything. Was it used in any particular context??
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 28th Oct 2008 6:25am
The number 51 kept coming up when they were speaking to witches so i googled witch & 51 and it said "to be the antichrist you must be a witch 51" ?????
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 28th Oct 2008 9:51am
is that like a britvic 55?
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 28th Oct 2008 6:35pm
juicy gossip that is!
Posted By: Waddi Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 28th Oct 2008 8:43pm
Who's watching tonight?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 28th Oct 2008 8:48pm
ANYONE RECOrding this event?
Posted By: Wench Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 28th Oct 2008 10:06pm
Originally Posted by WADDI
The number 51 kept coming up when they were speaking to witches so i googled witch & 51 and it said "to be the antichrist you must be a witch 51" ?????

Very strange considering there is no "christ" in Witchcraft, ergo no "antichrist". I shall not get into the religious debate of why, as this is not the place really. Suffice to say - It's a new one on me, but they say you learn something new every day raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Most Haunted live ,Denbigh asylum - 28th Oct 2008 10:17pm
Originally Posted by WADDI

Are you sure it wasn't a classified ad Waddi?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral