Forums
Posted By: Tony_1985 Scouse Nation @ Destiny & Elite - Sat 4th Oct - 29th Sep 2008 1:47pm
Scouse Nation @ Destiny & Elite, Cheshire Oaks

Saturday 4th October 10pm - 3am

Admission - £5 before 11pm, £6 after

ALL DRINKS 2-4-1 BEFORE 11:30PM

[Linked Image]

Pez Tellet, who brought you Pleasure Rooms is back at Destiny & Elite with a brand new night, Scouse Nation!!

With all your favourite Pleasure Room DJ's, PA's & MC's, this is definately not a night you're gona wanna miss!!

Club details:

Destiny & Elite
2 Coliseum Way
Coliseum Leisure Park
Cheshire Oaks
Ellesmere Port
CH65 9HD

0151 356 3777

This venue operates Challenge 21
Well, what can I say

Excellent night let down by a bunch of idiots

Scouse Nation attracts all the idiots from Liverpool (apologies to those from Liverpool). Bottles being thrown at the bar staff while we were struggling to cope due to being short staffed.

Don't think we will be holding another one.
If we do, a lot of us are going to refuse to work it.
how can you be sure it was scoucers.
i know the accent

used to live in liverpool too
lol, you get loads of wirral wanna be scoucers now days though tony, trying to speak like scoucers for some stupid reason, might of just been aload of them
might of been mate

but they were all idiots, even the regulars hated the night because of the trouble

most of the regulars were gone by 1.30, there was too much trouble down there last night. enough to make us close early

our door staff struggled, we had to phone the manager of our old door team to ask him to send us some help
shame init, how a few knobs can ruin it for many............my judgement.....tits.
ruined it for the staff too

we were all in great moods at the start, which hit rock bottom about half way through
I was going to say something to the effect of 'chav' before that post. If you're going to hold 'scouse house' nights, expect the lowest common denominator kind of person to come to D&E, only one way to make that place any worse.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Scouse Nation @ Destiny & Elite - Sat 4th Oct - 12th Nov 2008 9:04pm
7gchyho8luuwvv03
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Scouse Nation @ Destiny & Elite - Sat 4th Oct - 12th Nov 2008 11:35pm
think think think
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Scouse Nation @ Destiny & Elite - Sat 4th Oct - 13th Nov 2008 12:02am
Wtf?

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Scouse Nation @ Destiny & Elite - Sat 4th Oct - 13th Nov 2008 12:02am
Originally Posted by Anonymous
7gchyho8luuwvv03
huh ??
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Scouse Nation @ Destiny & Elite - Sat 4th Oct - 13th Nov 2008 11:52pm
Originally Posted by Station
I was going to say something to the effect of 'chav' before that post. If you're going to hold 'scouse house' nights, expect the lowest common denominator kind of person.

Ditto. What a sad world we live in where these muppets can't even enjoy themselves without causing a kick off!!
i really used to like scouse house but never wanted to go to any scouse house nights coz of the type of people that go. specially D&E!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral