Forums
Posted By: philmch Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 8:19pm
Just want to do a plug for another night at the cricket club. It's this Thursday - 21st Feb 2008.

This time it's an acoustic one featuring Tracy Curtis, Amatoria, Rattlebus,
and more.

The evening will start at about 8pm. Not sure of the entrance fee but I reckon it won't be more than a couple of quid. Proceeds are once again going to Birkenhead Woodcraft Folk.

All welcome.
Originally Posted by philmch
Birkenhead Woodcraft Folk.

er....wtf are woodcraft folk?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 8:43pm
Very good point grin
Originally Posted by Auditastic
Birkenhead Woodcraft Folk.

er....wtf are woodcraft folk?

are they like people that beileve in pixes and faires...or am i being facetious?
Posted By: jonah Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 8:56pm
raftl raftl raftl clap
well can anyone enlighten me...?
Posted By: chiccy Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 9:00pm
http://www.woodcraft.org.uk/
Posted By: jonah Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 9:01pm
raftl tree huggin
After all this time turns out they are all yoga stretching liberal thinking tofu eating tree hugging goddam hippies
Posted By: jonah Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 9:06pm
doh you watch south park then !
Originally Posted by jonah
doh you watch south park then !

hell!! you WILL repsect mah authoritaaah!
Posted By: jonah Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 9:16pm
soshould we call u cartman from noew on ? yes
hell..its sherif cartman to you!
ive been muching on this piece of carpet now for 3 hrs and i dont feel much more like a lesbian!
Posted By: philmch Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 9:38pm
The Woodcraft Folk is an organisation for children which is similar to the Scouts or Guides. The main difference is that they admit both boys and girls. It's completely harmless. No, you don't have to hug trees or have a lesbian for a mum. I hope that they buck the trend and encourage proper spelling and grammar though.

Posted By: jonah Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 9:47pm
sorry
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 19th Feb 2008 10:57pm
hmmm, do they still belive in free sex ?
Posted By: Waddi Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 20th Feb 2008 12:11am
Originally Posted by sanchez
hmmm, do they still belive in free sex ?

make a change from paying for it eh Andy. bananalove
The Woodcraft Folk is an organisation for children which is similar to the Scouts or Guides. The main difference is that they admit both boys and girls. It's completely harmless. No, you don't have to hug trees or have a lesbian for a mum. I hope that they buck the trend and encourage proper spelling and grammar though.

my apologies..jonah and I were just messin about last night..no offence intended
Posted By: philmch Re: Acoustic Night-Birkenhead Park CC-21st Feb. - 20th Feb 2008 12:28pm
No offence taken Auditastic. I'm not involved with the WF but I think that anything which makes life a bit better for kids in Birkenhead is a good idea.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral