Forums
Originally Posted by visitliverpool.com
This December, why not get into the Christmas spirit by coming along to Hamilton square in Birkenhead for a magical taste of Wirral’s ‘Celebrate Christmas’ festival!

This exciting event sees Hamilton Square transformed into an exciting festive experience. Market traders from France, Spain, Italy, and Germany, amongst others, will descend on the Square selling breads, biscuits, cheeses, olives, chocolates, jewellery, soaps, and much more, giving Christmas shopping a truly continental flavour.

The market will be open for business from 11am ‘til 6pm on Friday 14th and from 10am ‘til 4pm on Saturday 15th December, giving everyone an opportunity to lay their hands on all those last minute speciality purchases, and to experience Christmas shopping at its most magical and atmospheric.

Around 25 continental traders and 25 of our best local producers will be sampling and selling their wares at the two day event. North West fine foods are once again supporting the event and celebrity chef Brian Mellor will host a number of cookery demonstrations each day. Street theatre and carol singers will also entertain the crowds.

Clicky
hope the weather is good.
Originally Posted by Wheels
hope the weather is good.

its due to chuck down all weekend frown
That reminds me, I must get my haircut next Saturday grin
the weather is going to be terrible.. 90mph winds forecast as well as thunderstorms and loads of rain..
Originally Posted by SoundLad
the weather is going to be terrible.. 90mph winds forecast as well as thunderstorms and loads of rain..

Well that will make the day a fun event then hehe.
Posted By: Mark Re: Hamilton Square Christmas Festival 14th & 15th - 8th Dec 2007 11:57pm
I may have seen them practising the other day.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral