Forums
Posted By: saz2004 Wanted : passenger ticket for nationals - 11th May 2005 2:46pm
i dont know who is still selling their passenger ticket and who has sold theirs.
so could you let me know if you still have one for sale please and i can get the money to scooby's garage on friday and you can collect it from him.

thanx saz xx
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Wanted : passenger ticket for nationals - 11th May 2005 2:54pm
MK6 Paul is still selling his passenger ticket, do you want me to PM you his number, he will most prob meet u sumwhere with it?
Posted By: Mark Re: Wanted : passenger ticket for nationals - 11th May 2005 3:20pm
Please keep us updated of any changes of Tickets.
This is so the list can be updated.

Saz your better dealing with MK6 Paul direct?
As Me and Scooby are rushed off our feet.

Unless you know somthing i dont know?

Hope this help.
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Wanted : passenger ticket for nationals - 11th May 2005 3:26pm
Saz, ive sent you a PM with MK6 Paul's number on, give him a text or a ring, he will definately meet u somewhere, deal with u direct, save webby n scoobys time smile
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Wanted : passenger ticket for nationals - 11th May 2005 7:24pm
also i'm still selling mine for £35.
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Wanted : passenger ticket for nationals - 13th May 2005 2:03pm
bought paul mk 6's ticket this mornin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral