Forums
Posted By: lawton Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 11th Sep 2005 1:08pm
as title says, iam after calibra leather seats.not to bothered about the doorcards, seats must be in good condition
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 11th Sep 2005 4:02pm
get in touch with stuuy mac, his mate turned up in a calibre, he only bought it for the engine, and payed buttons for it, it has a leather interior.
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 11th Sep 2005 4:55pm
oh yeah, forgot about that, cheers
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 12th Sep 2005 9:32am
The Leather in the Calibra has seen better days, but I think he wants less than a ton for it smile
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 12th Sep 2005 2:31pm
cheers stuy, i will prob see him down the rock tomorrow, so i will have a word with him then
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 12th Sep 2005 4:13pm
good boy about time you moved up in the world. what you doing about your buckets?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 12th Sep 2005 7:32pm
Just as an opinion, I'd get the leather seats from a Cavalier V6, they're 10 times better made than the Calibra ones, and they last longer (Calibra has loads of little holes in that crack), they're also 10 times comfier and hold you better. Calibra ones are terrible (I had the choice between the two and went for the Cali ones). smack

PS. If the deal falls through, I've got some in the lock up. smile
Posted By: lawton Re: Wanted : Calibra leather seats - 12th Sep 2005 7:37pm
oh right, cheers for the info, will the cav front seats bolt straight on like the calibra ones? yeah, let me no if that deal falls through please
© Wirral-Wikiwirral